Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2013, 11:01 PM

285 posts, read 1,206,102 times

Advertisements

Ive been taking an antidepressant for a year and a half now Bupropion, and my doctor said that I have chronic unspecified depression, at the time I was dealing with alot of depression symptoms but now I dont think I have depression anymore.

Im going to be honest most of the time I don't know what Im feeling if you would ask me how was feeling, I would say fine, but other times I feel like that I cant explain what Im feeling. Its like most of the time I feel like Im just here, just nothing, just existing. A lot of people think that Im just a happy person because I have a nice smile but Im not really that happy, in the inside most of the time Im just "here" living but not alive type of feeling & attitude.
I dont know what it is something else, the medication not effective anymore, or my ADHD Inattentive type!

Overall I do have low self esteem confidence and body image issues but at times I look in the mirror and I see myself kind of attractive and then other times I can barely look at myself in the mirror and not really feel good about myself and have negative energy/thoughts. Sometimes to this day I have thoughts on Why did God give me this life? Why am I alive? Why cant I have another persons life? Why was I even born? I have these thoughts time to time.

I think its normal for a person to have those thoughts once or twice in their life time but those questions above in my head go off and on.

Why am I feeling like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2013, 12:16 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
TySky..what do you do to keep busy in your life?..maybe you need to find something that you can do that would make you realize that it's good you were born, and it's good you're alive..Maybe you're bored..I love taking a meal to someone less fortunate..and some bones for the dog. Help an older person with some chores. Watch the children play in the park, and revel in their innocence...There's lots of things you can do that others would really appreciate you for...visit someone who's all alone, and let them know you care...good luck Ty..believe that you are worthy, and get busy living and loving your life.

Old 11-14-2013, 04:22 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
TySky..everyone has moments of indecision and unease in their lives...you sound like you're really into "behaviors". Why not get some psychology books and check them out. Great reading, and you might see something in them you can relate to..maybe something that could help you understand why you feel the way you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health