Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 01:26 PM

2 posts, read 14,938 times

Advertisements

I have been searching the web to see if there is anybody out there who understands my situation. I lost custody of my four precious children to my ex-husband who's current annual income is $2,000,000. I was abused, victimized, and framed. The Judge who presided over the case was Judge Rosa Rodriguez. To my amazement, the judge refused to hear my testimonies and evidences because I am not rich. Now, my ex went and file a case with child support office claiming that I owe him child support in the amount of $75,000. The child support enforcement office is now comming after me. I am currently unemployed. I did not get anything of monetary value or otherwise from the divorce judgement. I was physically, mentally, and emotionally abuse in a seven and some months years of marriage with my ex-husband, his mother, and sister leaving in the same house. I was a stayed home mother devotedly having and raising my children. My ex manipulates my children both mentally and emotional each time they visited me or expressed need for me; their mother. I urgently need someone to review my case. I see myself going into depression because of all the pressure that I am receiving from my ex and the child support enforcement office. Please somebody help me. My children is pleading for your help, too. I do not want to die or end up in prison because of all the frustrations. If somebody knows how I could get government intervention on this case, please let me know [mod]email address[/mod] Thanks

Last edited by doggiebus; 12-21-2010 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: Don't put your email address.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:11 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,797,249 times
Sorry - I cant help - but this is the exact reason women need to ensure that they are independent and self sufficient. If your husband made $2M a year you should have spent some time and money ensuring your future through a skill or education. Prince Charming is always able to become a nightmare. First thing that came to mind 5 seconds into reading your post.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:31 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,173,029 times
I'm so sorry to hear your situation.

On the other hand, as a guy, this is refreshing. Usually the courts are very anti-male, and the male always gets reamed every single time badly in these types of court cases.

This is the first time I have ever heard of it being the other way around.

That doesn't help your situation whatsoever though. Actually this is the strangest story I have ever heard in my life to be honest. WHat kind of guy makes $2,000,000/year, and what kind of guy sues for child support from his ex-wife when he has that kind of salary? Something weird and peculiar about your post, that simply doesn't make sense.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:09 AM

389 posts, read 1,083,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
I'm so sorry to hear your situation.

On the other hand, as a guy, this is refreshing. Usually the courts are very anti-male, and the male always gets reamed every single time badly in these types of court cases.

This is the first time I have ever heard of it being the other way around.

That doesn't help your situation whatsoever though. Actually this is the strangest story I have ever heard in my life to be honest. WHat kind of guy makes $2,000,000/year, and what kind of guy sues for child support from his ex-wife when he has that kind of salary? Something weird and peculiar about your post, that simply doesn't make sense.

Always 2 sides to a story....

Old 12-27-2010, 10:12 AM

810 posts, read 1,578,433 times
you need a lawyer, use the yellow pages, look under attorneys, the government don't care, attorneys do if he makes 2 million

Old 12-29-2010, 12:01 AM

250 posts, read 696,304 times
True on the 2 sides... Sounds like a good story. Just because a man makes a lot of money doesnt mean he is the right guy to marry. So many women in Miami are looking for men with money. There is a long list of rich idiots.

True its usually the guy in this mess and paying in everyway, if it isnt it usually means something...

Sorry it doesnt help... Good Luck to you.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:42 PM

810 posts, read 1,578,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmontaq View Post
True on the 2 sides... Sounds like a good story. Just because a man makes a lot of money doesnt mean he is the right guy to marry. So many women in Miami are looking for men with money. There is a long list of rich idiots.

True its usually the guy in this mess and paying in everyway, if it isnt it usually means something...

Sorry it doesnt help... Good Luck to you.
did she say she married him for the money?

Old 12-29-2010, 07:50 PM

221 posts, read 453,033 times
Clearly married for the money, no sympathies from me.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:21 AM

2 posts, read 14,938 times
Thanks all for your comments. The fact of the matter is that my case might not make sense to most of you until you get the whole detail. Yes, there are two sides to each story. In my case, I was taken advantage of because I was new to the country and the system. The guy knows the system and did his homework. Again, I did not married him because of his money. I married him out of love not even aware of his bank account amount. Most men out there would travel miles to go back to their country to marry innocent girls just to come here and used them as slaves. If the woman tries to complain, she would be kicked out and suffered hurts. Unfortunately, this society is some how naive about this situation taking place in America. Having said this don't be too quick to judge.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 7,197 times
Default shocked by such callous posts...

Hello, I am sending this from Australia - remind me never to visit the land of the free and brave!! What cynical, cruel and vile posts in response to your appalling situation. You must find a womens shelter and talk to a support person about the abuse you have experienced and to somehow talk about the awful grief you must be engulfed by. They will at least be able to let you know that mothers are losing custody of their children on an epidemic scale to abusive, violent, contolling men - 70% of all contested custody cases in america result in the FATHER getting custody.

This is a fast growing political issue and there are thousands of children being abused by the court system by being taken off their mothers.

Don't just use the yellow pages - you will need sympathetic and pro-mother advice to even get visitation. There are hundreds of websites all around the world with mothers experiencing the same human rights abuse you are experiencing - google mothers losing custody and hopefully that will get you onto something in your area to get support and advice. Good luck and I wish you all the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: