Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 08:11 AM

1 posts, read 2,276 times

Advertisements

I was leaving a club in downtown Miami. This tattooed skinny white girl approached me and asked me for a cigarette, which I didn’t have. She asked to walk with me to my car to look for a convenience store. I warned that it was a long walk, but she agreed. Along the way, she told me her stories of her cheating husband who she caught cheating in bed with a neighbor. She said she left him, so I assumed that she was single. She had his name tattooed on her arm “Jeff”. She found a store and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. I offered her a ride back to the club, but she wanted to be dropped off a block before the club. Jessica gave me her email address when I stopped the car. I went to give her a kiss on the cheek and next thing I know, she aggressively kissed me on the mouth, which I wasn’t refusing. Next thing I know some older guy is kicking the side of my car yelling “What are you doing kissing my wife?!?” I asked her if that was her husband, to which she nodded yes. I said “OK, I’m leaving”. She jumped out of the car and he tried jumping into the car. He threw a swing at me in the car and hit the headrest and glanced me a little. I hit the gas and he tumbled out of the car. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was running after me, so I guess he was ok. I did call 911 and gave his description.

Months later, I did a little googling and found out his name is ***No Names Please*** and he runs ***MOD CUT*** in Pelham, Alabama. I started thinking, could this have been some sort of elaborate setup or just a couple of crazy meth heads on the loose?

Last edited by doggiebus; 09-15-2012 at 03:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 09:46 AM

4,836 posts, read 12,013,887 times
Didnt they teach you not to go into cars with strangers in the 1st grade?

Old 09-14-2012, 10:02 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,032,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinCauley View Post
I was leaving a club in downtown Miami. This tattooed skinny white girl approached me and asked me for a cigarette, which I didn’t have. She asked to walk with me to my car to look for a convenience store. I warned that it was a long walk, but she agreed. Along the way, she told me her stories of her cheating husband who she caught cheating in bed with a neighbor. She said she left him, so I assumed that she was single. She had his name tattooed on her arm “Jeff”. She found a store and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. I offered her a ride back to the club, but she wanted to be dropped off a block before the club. Jessica gave me her email address when I stopped the car. I went to give her a kiss on the cheek and next thing I know, she aggressively kissed me on the mouth, which I wasn’t refusing. Next thing I know some older guy is kicking the side of my car yelling “What are you doing kissing my wife?!?” I asked her if that was her husband, to which she nodded yes. I said “OK, I’m leaving”. She jumped out of the car and he tried jumping into the car. He threw a swing at me in the car and hit the headrest and glanced me a little. I hit the gas and he tumbled out of the car. I looked in my rear view mirror and he was running after me, so I guess he was ok. I did call 911 and gave his description.

Months later, I did a little googling and found out his name is ***No Names Please*** and he runs ***MOD CUT*** in Pelham, Alabama. I started thinking, could this have been some sort of elaborate setup or just a couple of crazy meth heads on the loose?
This is when you should have aborted your attempt to score with this chick.

Last edited by doggiebus; 09-15-2012 at 03:36 PM..

Old 09-14-2012, 10:15 AM

3,848 posts, read 9,329,175 times
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!!

Old 09-14-2012, 12:09 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,481,105 times
Oh that is the classic Miami Escandolosa. I love that shyt, except when it happens to me. Even then, ya gotta laugh. Give the girl credit, she gave you a story you can't tell your grandchildren, but you'll never forget.

One time me and my pals were sitting up on our balcony and another one of our friends was following this cutie with a big grin on his face. Suddenly this giant dude comes around the corner looking for the little cutie. Our buddy did this 180 and got a look on his face like the pacman ghosts when you eat the fruit!

One time this girl I had seen around the neighborhood and was saying hi to when she walked by walked into my pad drunk as a skunk, started partying with me and my friend. Then she got in my bed, and passed out. She stayed with me for like a week. Then she eventually went home, and later that day she's outside my apt again - this time with a guy who was standing on my front steps loudly repeating "Debbie I LOVE you." I of course, was hiding under my bed!

I didn't mention the part about how my real GF who had been nowhere to be found for a month of course conveniently shows up that night around 3am.

If you don't love the drama, Jupiter is nice.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:00 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,203,861 times
The "Miami Escandalosa" lolol, love that term.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:18 PM

6,993 posts, read 17,373,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
Didnt they teach you not to go into cars with strangers in the 1st grade?
cold as ice.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:33 PM

529 posts, read 1,146,218 times
What was that phrase on Dexter? All the crazies roll down to Miami? Something like that.

Considering how people are always talking about how rude and obnoxious Miami people are I found it interesting that the offenders in OP's post weren't locals.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:36 PM

115 posts, read 206,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
Oh that is the classic Miami Escandolosa. I love that shyt, except when it happens to me. Even then, ya gotta laugh. Give the girl credit, she gave you a story you can't tell your grandchildren, but you'll never forget.

One time me and my pals were sitting up on our balcony and another one of our friends was following this cutie with a big grin on his face. Suddenly this giant dude comes around the corner looking for the little cutie. Our buddy did this 180 and got a look on his face like the pacman ghosts when you eat the fruit!

One time this girl I had seen around the neighborhood and was saying hi to when she walked by walked into my pad drunk as a skunk, started partying with me and my friend. Then she got in my bed, and passed out. She stayed with me for like a week. Then she eventually went home, and later that day she's outside my apt again - this time with a guy who was standing on my front steps loudly repeating "Debbie I LOVE you." I of course, was hiding under my bed!

I didn't mention the part about how my real GF who had been nowhere to be found for a month of course conveniently shows up that night around 3am.

If you don't love the drama, Jupiter is nice.
I personally prefer Morgantown, West Virginia. Drama is not my thing and of course most people here seem to condone it.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:50 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,481,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiguogubaren View Post
I personally prefer Morgantown, West Virginia. Drama is not my thing and of course most people here seem to condone it.
I'm confused. You live in LH but prefer Morgantown? You don't like drama but live in MIA? That's like hating the big city and living in Manhattan! I lived in SoBe cuz I wanted drama. When I tired of it, I moved to Boston where there is less drama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami