Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 04:39 PM

142 posts, read 133,165 times

Advertisements

I'm blonde, form Missouri, don't know a lick of Spanish, and I am fine.

Yes, you probably need money to be happy here. Though I certainly wouldn't say you'd be killed otherwise. Lolz. wtf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2018, 04:49 PM

11,186 posts, read 16,107,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mthomas97 View Post
I’m pretty sure the reason why you feel that way about Miami is because you probably live in the “**** hole” part of the city. I’ve heard otherwise from people that live there.
Just ignore him. He's been complaining about every aspect of his life for ten years here on City-Data, from his worthless college education (in his eyes), to his inability to get hired in a field related to his degree, to where he lives. Apparently, even now, after 10 years, he doesn't have enough money to leave this city he hates so much. Maybe we could take up a collection or start a Go Fund Me page for him, lol.

Old 01-27-2018, 05:24 PM

653 posts, read 822,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Just ignore him. He's been complaining about every aspect of his life for ten years here on City-Data, from his worthless college education (in his eyes), to his inability to get hired in a field related to his degree, to where he lives. Apparently, even now, after 10 years, he doesn't have enough money to leave this city he hates so much. Maybe we could take up a collection or start a Go Fund Me page for him, lol.
Says the redneck loser that took the time to research my post history. And since you live here, why don't we discuss it in person, internet tough guy?

Old 01-27-2018, 06:50 PM

22,481 posts, read 29,684,148 times
Quote:
Why? I’ve been told I don’t “need” to learn it but it could be useful. And as far as lea infant “period” no. We’re in America. Not Mexico.
Guess what?? You clearly have no clue of how Miami truly is. I was born and raised there for 35 years. I'm highly qualified in the luxury car business and I couldn't get hired as I'm not bilingual. I'm blonde green eye white girl.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:24 PM

18 posts, read 15,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick5575 View Post
You can tell you are not from here. Unless you are living in the rich area, the rest is all a **** hole. Feel free to come down and get killed. Not like im gonna care
I never asked you to care if I get killed. You’re no one of importance to me so what benefit would that be to me? Why don’t you get your complaining ass off of the internet and find a better job so you can afford to live in the nicer part of the city instead of bitching about your life on a Internet forum. You’re probably one of the people in Miami that’s looking for a handout and expect people to have some sympathy for your unsuccessful lifestyle. Get over yourself. And by the way no **** I am not from Miami. I stated that in my post, it’s obvious you have trouble reading.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Guess what?? You clearly have no clue of how Miami truly is. I was born and raised there for 35 years. I'm highly qualified in the luxury car business and I couldn't get hired as I'm not bilingual. I'm blonde green eye white girl.
Yeah well MidwestBlondie said she doesn’t know Spanish and she’s fine. A that’s proof that you don’t know to know Spanish depending on the career of choice.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
No. His ass can pick up a few odd ball jobs and hopefully he’ll be able save up enough to get out, lol. I love how he calls you a tough guy but is the one behind a keyboard talking about how he wouldn’t care if someone dies lmao. He wouldn’t dare say that to anyone’s face.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:40 PM

14 posts, read 14,478 times
Quote:
Why? I’ve been told I don’t “need” to learn it but it could be useful. And as far as lea infant “period” no. We’re in America. Not Mexico.
Respectfully Mthomas, if you want to be successful in Miami, you need to be *at least* conversational in Spanish. No, this isn't Mexico, but this a Latin dominated city. I'd say It's little South America. Besides; you chummy up with latinos, you make connections, and then you make $$$$.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:45 PM

32 posts, read 37,070 times
What exactly are you looking for in a neighborhood? The only areas 10-20 minutes out of Miami Beach would be central/ metro Miami. Driving there can be hectic during rush hour.

Old 01-27-2018, 09:02 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,203,570 times
Quote:
Also, it’s not as diverse of a area that I would want to preferably live.
You do realize that Miami is not diverse at all?

Quote:
Miami isn't really an American city. For the majority of the residents of Miami Dade, English is not their first language.

If you want to be a realtor in Miami, you need to be fluent in Spanish.

You should look a little further up the coast. Fort Lauderdale would suit you MUCH better.

I'm a Fort Lauderdale realtor and know a little Spanish but don't need it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami