Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2008, 02:17 PM

1 posts, read 3,889 times

Advertisements

I liv in Miami...&& im hispanic....what i just foung out is that every latino in the city is calling miami "NORTH CUBA"..which if you think about it its true it might aswell be...i mean the language down here is spanish, the buildings are spanish stlye like havanna, and even though there are alot of Colombians, and Puerto Ricans, Miami is mostly Cuban...alot of the spanish people down in Miami always say were takin Florida back...because Florida was 4 along time owned by spain...so Miami people are renaming Miami " North Cuba", not officially by the country, but through People from Miami its called North Cuba...or as we say..." El Norte De Cuba".....in fact the "305" flag has the Cuban flag as its design....

Old 05-12-2008, 02:25 PM

7 posts, read 22,934 times
north cuba lol huh so cubans are trying to mirror what the spanish conquistadors did, if you know any history at all you know that spain handed over the colony of florida to the british for full control of cuba!

your against communism i believe and then yet your acting like a SPANISH.colonialist

im confused, theres spainards in florida saying their taking florida back lol
maybe the tainos should resurrect and take cuba back huh

you know what else why dontyou take back the carolinas those were old spanish colonies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish Florida (broken link)

wikipedia.org/wiki/spanish Florida

Old 05-12-2008, 07:44 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,894,521 times
The illegal aliens! Crime!

Good to see MiamiV *ahem* Marlin Darlin out too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami