Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 10:07 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,870,076 times

Advertisements

do you think miami-dade will pass 250 murders this year?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,164,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post
How many so far?

Old 12-12-2008, 10:28 PM

on november 2nd it was at 217, idk, wat its at now.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:40 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,531,942 times
do you want miami to surpass 250 murders? it's amazing to me that anyone even thinks on these things let alone posts them even on an anonymous internet site.

I'll say the answer is no. I'll also take a moment to whisper a prayer for you.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:45 AM

no i dont want it to, im just saying

Old 12-14-2008, 09:35 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,341,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
do you want miami to surpass 250 murders? it's amazing to me that anyone even thinks on these things let alone posts them even on an anonymous internet site.

I'll say the answer is no. I'll also take a moment to whisper a prayer for you.

Thats not what he said . He simply asked a question.

Save your prayers for the people of S.Florida who continue to vote for do nothing politicians .
Include apologist in your prayers for not having the testes to say people are out of control reckless drivers n S.Florida instead they rather be PC cowards..

Last edited by Luiso; 12-14-2008 at 09:44 AM..

Old 12-14-2008, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post

Last night 3 more were shot so might pass it .

Old 12-14-2008, 01:07 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,531,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Thats not what he said . He simply asked a question.

Save your prayers for the people of S.Florida who continue to vote for do nothing politicians .
Include apologist in your prayers for not having the testes to say people are out of control reckless drivers n S.Florida instead they rather be PC cowards..
or I could whisper one for the keyboard warriors who feel they need to hide in the "safety" of a gated community! <snicker>

miami is a great place to live and bring up a family it is as safe or safer than any other city with this much ethnic diversity. you head in the sand weak kneed types will never understand this.

you also seem to confuse decorum with political correctness. I'm a polite person who loathes political correctness.

I apologize to my fellow posters for this offensive post and I will refrain from responding to this irksome poster in the future.

all the best to you luiso, I hope you can overcome your fear demons.

Old 12-14-2008, 01:08 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Last night 3 more were shot so might pass it .
Its a race against time, maybe we will make it?

Old 12-14-2008, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
or I could whisper one for the keyboard warriors who feel they need to hide in the "safety" of a gated community! <snicker>

miami is a great place to live and bring up a family it is as safe or safer than any other city with this much ethnic diversity. you head in the sand weak kneed types will never understand this.

you also seem to confuse decorum with political correctness. I'm a polite person who loathes political correctness.

I apologize to my fellow posters for this offensive post and I will refrain from responding to this irksome poster in the future.

all the best to you luiso, I hope you can overcome your fear demons.

If you consider wanting it quite ,no dog using my front yard no car thefts hiding than so be it.

I consider it living nicely in S.Florida. I fear no demons no person/s but I like it quite ,well run and dont apologize for it. I dont know what your definition of key board warrior is but I know what my def of an apologist ,enabler terrified of not being pc is .
---------------
"miami is a great place to live and bring up a family it is as safe or safer than any other city with this much ethnic diversity"

No Miami has very little ethnic diversity go to NY and learn in your so called "well traveled wisdom" what ethnic diversity truly is. Miami is mostly Hispanics -some Haitian,Jamaican few Europeans tiny tiny splash of others .

That is not ethnic diversity.
-------------
"I apologize to my fellow posters for this offensive post and I will refrain from responding to this irksome poster in the future."

You post are far from offensive they are simply wrong nothing more .

Last edited by Luiso; 12-14-2008 at 04:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
View detailed profiles of: