Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2009, 02:25 PM

2 posts, read 3,841 times

Advertisements

I am relocating to Homestead (currently renting while I look to buy). I am a cash buyer and want to take advantage of the short sale and foreclosure market. I know short sales are a pain, but I see that they do get sold. So I am searching for a real estate agent who is not afraid to go after one, and has the experience to get the deal done. Or an REO agent who gets a lot of listings and can put me onto a foreclosure before it flies off the market. I am ready to buy yesterday--just need to find the right agent to assist me. An agent may not make a fortune from this sale because I have a limited budget, but I won't take up much of his/her time or be difficult to deal with. So, short sale or foreclosure pros, get in touch with me and let's get this done!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 09:51 AM

2,790 posts, read 6,127,371 times
Look in the yellow pages for realtors in Homestead...or google it. They might not be on City-Data!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami