Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 12:28 PM

4,537 posts, read 5,106,187 times

Advertisements

^OK scolls, I misread your post... sorry for the implication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2015, 08:31 AM

1 posts, read 830 times
Let tell u all something, this country is going to crap. We can't even say facts out loud anymore. this is a fact, majority black student schools dont do as well as white schools. First off look at ur average white kid and ur average black kid, sorry to say this but going to school and doing good in school and raising ur hand in class is NOT COOL to most black kids. Any white person who disagrees with me obvislly hasn't grew up in and went to school in black majority neighborhoods like me. I'm born & raised in the south side of Chicago, 500 murders a year on average less then 15 of 500 murders commited per year where commited by white people. Also have u ever drove thru a white neighborhood and seen a 12 year old white kid standing on the corner selling crack carrying a gun? Probably not!! Happens all the time in black neighborhoods with black kids. Then ur gonna say well there doing it cause of how our gov. Keeps them down. But that's not true the reason why there is such a big poverty rate in black hoods is cause so many black people would rather be lazie and keep on popping out baby's so they get more welfare with every kid. This is gonna sound really bad but y is the majority black country's 3rd world and the majority Anglo or aryen country pretty much considered superpowers? If all races and people where equal then why is this? All people may have been created equal but obvislly white people raise there kids better. No one should be called racist for repeating factual evidence

Old 06-02-2015, 10:21 AM

49 posts, read 59,996 times
Seems like people love commenting here who don't understand the nuances of each town. Harper Woods in the last 10 years has turned ghetto. It used to be a highly stable blue-collar and middle class buffer for the Pointes; not anymore. Also, a slice of Harper Woods is within Grosse Pointe school district. The GP elementary schools serving that slice of Harper Woods are by far the low scoring in the system. There are also some cheap rental properties in GP Farms and GP Park which attract families who aren't academic minded. Seems most of the low scoring students end up at GP North High, which has become completely average and has several character issues. GP South High is hanging on better, but no longer the premier power it was in the 90s and early 00s. Bloomfield, Northville, Birmingham and perhaps Rochester schools are the premier SE Michigan school districts now. I may even put Novi and Troy over GP schools these days. The GP superintendent is bolting this summer. I'm sure he sees the writing on the wall.

Old 06-02-2015, 12:21 PM

3,671 posts, read 5,889,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudTObWHITEmeanURracist View Post
Let tell u all something, this country is going to crap. We can't even say facts out loud anymore. this is a fact, majority black student schools dont do as well as white schools. First off look at ur average white kid and ur average black kid, sorry to say this but going to school and doing good in school and raising ur hand in class is NOT COOL to most black kids. Any white person who disagrees with me obvislly hasn't grew up in and went to school in black majority neighborhoods like me. I'm born & raised in the south side of Chicago, 500 murders a year on average less then 15 of 500 murders commited per year where commited by white people. Also have u ever drove thru a white neighborhood and seen a 12 year old white kid standing on the corner selling crack carrying a gun? Probably not!! Happens all the time in black neighborhoods with black kids. Then ur gonna say well there doing it cause of how our gov. Keeps them down. But that's not true the reason why there is such a big poverty rate in black hoods is cause so many black people would rather be lazie and keep on popping out baby's so they get more welfare with every kid. This is gonna sound really bad but y is the majority black country's 3rd world and the majority Anglo or aryen country pretty much considered superpowers? If all races and people where equal then why is this? All people may have been created equal but obvislly white people raise there kids better. No one should be called racist for repeating factual evidence
Lol yeah

Old 06-03-2015, 11:09 PM

1,996 posts, read 3,161,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchi90 View Post
There are also some cheap rental properties in GP Farms and GP Park which attract families who aren't academic minded. The GP superintendent is bolting this summer. I'm sure he sees the writing on the wall.
This is what I don't understand about the black folk who have bailed on Detroit and moved to the suburbs. I thought the purpose of moving to the suburbs was to get away from the crime of the city and to have their children attend better school districts, then why wouldn't these families be academic -minded? I don't get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan