Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 06:20 PM

19 posts, read 88,290 times

Advertisements

Hey Remy,

I know what you're trying to describe, and as far as I know, Michigan has nothing of this sort. A friend of mine and her family with 2 young kids just moved to St. Louis area and they have a lot of drop in licensed daycare places that you can pay by the hour and leave your children while you run errands, get your hair cut etc... without having to tote kids around. The one near her is called Kids Play. I love the idea of it, and while she doesn't utilize their services often, she said that its so nice to know that since they have no family nearby and she's a SAHM, that she is able to make doctors/dentist appointments and run errands or just take the kids there for a few hours of peace and quiet without having to track down a sitter or have her husband take off work for appointments.

As far as I know, I haven't heard of anywhere nearby (I'm in Southern MI) having any of these drop in daycare places. Sorry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 02:29 PM

1 posts, read 1,645 times
in west michigan, The Nanny on Demand Childcare. It is state accredited and licensed. Caregiver to child ratio of, typically 1:4. They take children ages 1-7. There is just one location today, [url=http://www.thenannycaledonia.com]Home[/url] , but do believe there are 2 more opening in the Grand Rapids area late summer or early fall

Old 01-23-2012, 07:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,358 times
You must be talking about a kidspark.com. They are open from 7-12am. They are only in certain states but a really great concept for all states!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan