Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2008, 01:37 PM

1 posts, read 2,768 times

Advertisements

Well, come end of June this year will be moving up to Traverse City. Currently live in the Detroit suburbs and I'm one of those lucky enough to have a very good job up there I'll be going to. Just my wife and I but I've been slowly browsing the classifieds of the record eagle looking for a good house to rent. I'm renting for at least one year and if I like my job/plan to stay then will buy in 2009.

Just wondering if there are any really good sources out there that list some good houses for rent. I've done the web search thing and found a few but I'm hoping some locals will be able to help me out.

Looking to be within a 10-15 minute drive of town and the hospital and being on/near a lake would be nice but certainly not a requirement.

Thanks and if anyone else wants to share any advice about moving to the area...let me know. I'm familiar with the town and grew up in the U.P. near Marquette so really looking forward to getting out of Detroit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan