Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 04:37 PM

5 posts, read 21,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da'one View Post
Here is a link to what is suppose to be a lot of Michigan haunted places.

Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGatti View Post
I'd love the OP to post a link with any proof he/she may have found in all those years of ghosthunting. No disrespect but I am the worlds biggest skeptic. With the technology we have why is it there is never anything that can be considered real proof.
I've watched Ghost Hunters and those other shows and feel they are all faked. I wish I could see something, anything to change my mind.
We were skeptics when we began researching and investigating hauntings. We have collected some pretty solid evidence (both audio and video), which is pretty convincing. We still can't say it's *ghosts* but there seems little doubt that there is something unexplainable going on it this world!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 05:02 PM

217 posts, read 591,788 times
Do you have links for any of this??

Old 12-29-2009, 09:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,835 times
The John A Lau Saloon is haunted so is the Thunder Bay theatre right next to it both buildings used to be a funeral home way back when

Old 12-30-2009, 05:32 AM

5 posts, read 21,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxxis View Post
The John A Lau Saloon is haunted so is the Thunder Bay theatre right next to it both buildings used to be a funeral home way back when
We did investigate John A. Lau Saloon with Mid Michigan Paranormal Investigatoars for our Haunted Travels of Michigan book There was some audio evidence captured that would suggest a possible residual haunting. The 2-3 EVPs seem to be associated with an event that took place in the saloon 100 years back. None of the audio (EVP) seem to related to Agnes Lau or John Lau's presence there. We've heard the theater next door is supposidly haunted, though we've never seen/heard anything that might validate that claim.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,547 times
Default reply to the one in bay city.

the alkali one is true, in bay city, michigan. people have been possessed there, due to touching of two pentograms. Also there are many orbs and people. There was witch trials there and somebody i know was followed by a dark spirit.

also, is there anyone hiring??? free or salary? my fiance is willing to join the team.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:40 AM

1,217 posts, read 3,277,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGatti View Post
Nope no sliding glass door. He was there right in front of the pool.
Wow this post is old and I never realized I did not post how it was done. Long exposure, he was standing there when I opened the shutter. I painted him with light, turned off the light and had him move out of the way. But he was there the entire time, one exposure.

Old 10-24-2011, 01:47 PM

2 posts, read 2,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiman View Post
Just curious if anyone knows of any supposed haunted locations that are not common knowledge. I belong to a group of paranormal investigators, some with 30 years of experience in it. We're always looking for new locations to investigate. We do private homes, businesses, historic locations and others. Have any info on any? PM me or post here.
All investigations are confidential by the way. We've helped some folks and eased their fear by finding logical causes in many cases.
yup ok go check the commons as u go from 3dr st. side the room on the left we keep seeing someone check oh 1-3a.m. most nights he shows "himself" I know that the commons is relatively new but sure as ever it is there we sat there and waited no show but 5 nights later yup and a few times during day asked the worker n he smiled n said theres some things he dont wanna or cant discuss...also out by the fountain seen couple times n we took photos got 1 good one

Old 10-24-2011, 03:01 PM

1,858 posts, read 3,552,108 times
I seen a haunted house on dort hwy in burton...looks pretty cool my son wants to go but i get the heebee jeebees from haunted houses

Old 10-24-2011, 05:05 PM

4,120 posts, read 8,903,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONNIEANDDONNA417 View Post
I seen a haunted house on dort hwy in burton...looks pretty cool my son wants to go but i get the heebee jeebees from haunted houses
I get the heebee jeebees going down Dort Hwy

Old 10-25-2011, 08:43 AM

1,858 posts, read 3,552,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michmoldman View Post
I get the heebee jeebees going down Dort Hwy
oh come on its not that bad

so I guess thats considered a bad area in flint?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan