Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 08:30 PM

208 posts, read 477,358 times

Advertisements

Northcom Combat Team Conducts “Humanitarian Support” Exercise in Maryland

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
December 28, 2008
The Armed Forces Press Service has initiated a propaganda campaign designed to convince the American people that deploying the 3rd Infantry Division in the United States in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act is a good thing. The propaganda piece appeared on the Hinesville, Georgia, Coastal Courier’s website on December 26
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2008, 05:19 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,914,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post
Northcom Combat Team Conducts “Humanitarian Support” Exercise in Maryland

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
December 28, 2008
The Armed Forces Press Service has initiated a propaganda campaign designed to convince the American people that deploying the 3rd Infantry Division in the United States in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act is a good thing. The propaganda piece appeared on the Hinesville, Georgia, Coastal Courier’s website on December 26

So what are you trying to say here? The military, forein and domestic, are being used wrongly?

Old 12-29-2008, 10:38 AM

208 posts, read 477,358 times
[quote] retiredtinbender wrote:So what are you trying to say here? The military, forein and domestic, are being used wrongly?/quote]

Some Examples of Military Technology and Tactics Already Being Used On YOU!

According to Sec'y of the Air Force Michael Wynne: "Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield . . . The object is basically public relations. Domestic use would make it easier to avoid questions from others about possible safety considerations, said Secretary Michael Wynne."

What 'others' does he mean? We American citizens? Certainly not the news media because they are in league with the monopolists!

"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "(Because) if I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."

Oh, so now we know . . . he is not concerned with complaints from 'We the People' . . . only those in the 'world press.'

Lastly . . . "The Air Force has paid for research into nonlethal weapons, but he said the service is unlikely to spend more money on development until injury problems are reviewed by medical experts and resolved."

That's a backhanded admission that people ARE injured by use of 'non-lethal' weapons. Don't you wonder if they will do a five year study to determine if there are any long term effects to being microwaved? That's probably not in their plans. They could care less about Americans. If injury does result in future medical problems they can do what they have always done and deny there was any 'cause and effect' as in 'Agent Orange' or depleted uranium (DU). Their only concern is about being 'vilified in the world press'. Comforting isn't it?

Old 12-29-2008, 02:44 PM

18,333 posts, read 26,592,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Actually they are in Washington!!!
STORMBIRDS presents the Me 262 Project
LOL

Well they (Luftwaffe) do train in New Mexico...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holloman_AFB

Old 12-29-2008, 10:35 PM

75 posts, read 379,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The German Luftwaffe trains in New Mexico.
The Germans have a "permanent" training detachment at Ft. Bliss for their Air Defense forces. Given the relatively small size of their forces, it just makes sense to be trained by the "experts" on the equipment you have. A lot of foreign military send their pilots to Ft. Rucker for helicopter flight school.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:10 AM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,329 posts, read 8,684,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite;6746116

[FONT=Arial
According to Sec'y of the Air Force Michael Wynne: "Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield . . [font=Arial ]

]
Why should our military use ANY non-lethal weapons....
My God we will never win another war with thought like that

Old 01-21-2010, 03:59 PM

11 posts, read 15,971 times
Default i agree or it wouldnt be a secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post
So are saying that foreign troops will be used in time of economic collapse, terrorism and loss of legal order are among possible domestic shocks that might require military action within the U.S.
the more i research the more i agree with you about this, i know there is a strange force that seeks absolute power over the people, and i think it will play out in our life time , my question is why would a man want total power seems like to much trouble to maintain that control, second question is what do they know that we dont , who are they answering to ? lol as far as im concerned they can have it i just want to see the outcome , and i hope they have a good plan because if the common folk get wind they have a fight with alot of true Americans that will gladly die for what little freedom we have left

i think that as nibaru gets closer our creators are coming to do something what i dont know
anyways not a conspiracy freak i dont stress about things out of my control just dont like being the blind man

Old 01-21-2010, 04:34 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,141,817 times
Several European armed forcs train here in the US because the population density in most European nations does not allow for live fire training exercises. The above mentioned German Air Force is one such example.

I know it's not the US, but the British Army conducts alot of their large scale training operations in Canada.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:09 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,123,787 times
Well when the tropps left New oralens the people wre bitching about them leavinhg. this is a exercise and has been done many times in the past.Come to fort hood and watch the tanks roll quite often.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:25 AM

6,350 posts, read 21,582,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Several European armed forcs train here in the US because the population density in most European nations does not allow for live fire training exercises. The above mentioned German Air Force is one such example.

I know it's not the US, but the British Army conducts alot of their large scale training operations in Canada.
We participate in many excercises in Canada, as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues