Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 04:54 PM

232 posts, read 948,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ministers View Post
Wow, that many hey!!! I hope they stay unorganized, it seems that's win the real problems start.
not necessarliy sometimes being unorganized can cause problems as well on the history channel they show a few of chicago gangs like the MLD's how they were structured(well). and they started to break into little factions fighting within the organization with caused chaos in neigborhoods around humboldt park in chicago, either way.

but milwaukee, probably has the fewest gangs in all medium sized cities in the midwest
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2008, 07:29 PM

236 posts, read 615,317 times
^^^^Milwaukee probably has amongst the MOST gangs in the midwest,just because you dont hear about them all the time doesnt mean they dont exist.From biker gangs,a mafia family,police gangs (punishers),to the GD's,VL's,LK's etc.Theres even a few MLD's running around the south side.Nearly every black and latino gang in Chicago has chapters and members in Milwaukee.With the blacks the focus is less on petty gang banging and more about making money and surviving.If a black gang member in Milwaukee commits a crime the paper will most likely attribute it to the specific member versus the whole gang.

Last edited by lioninaconcretejungle; 04-11-2008 at 07:38 PM..

Old 04-11-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimor View Post

but milwaukee, probably has the fewest gangs in all medium sized cities in the midwest

For some reasons,milwaukeans,esp white ones,have a knack for trying to make milwaukee ''not seem so bad'' by pointing at ther places.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
you would most likely see gd's and vls in the same areas hanging out!

while this is more common than the rival latino gangs,GD's and VL's in Milwaukee are not the best of friends,especially on the east side and in metcalfe park.Its not as sweet as you would like to portray.

Old 04-13-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioninaconcretejungle View Post
For some reasons,milwaukeans,esp white ones,have a knack for trying to make milwaukee ''not seem so bad'' by pointing at ther places.
i stand correct B

Old 04-13-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioninaconcretejungle View Post
while this is more common than the rival latino gangs,GD's and VL's in Milwaukee are not the best of friends,especially on the east side and in metcalfe park.Its not as sweet as you would like to portray.

I AGREE A LITTLE, THIS AINT CHICAGO, AINT NO AREAS ON THE NORTH SIDE TERRITORIAL LIKE IT WAS/is ON THE SOUTH SIDE IN THE 90'S to early 00's when kings were a force,

I NEVER SAID MILWAUKEE IS THE ANGEL OF ALL ANGEL CITIES ALL BLACK AND LATINO GANGS FROM PEOPLES AND FOLKS ARE NOT IN MILWAUKEE by far, THERES TOO MANY LATINO GANGS IN CHICAGO FOR THEM ALL TO BE HERE. other midwest cities(except chicago) have established b and c sets along with pepole and folks.

SC'S, LK'S, MK'S, MLD'S, [SIZE=4]ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS[/SIZE], 21, and then the few mexican sureno gangs that cliam they from southern california besides c-14.

but yeah mil town is gangsta

Old 04-13-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
I AGREE A LITTLE, THIS AINT CHICAGO, AINT NO AREAS ON THE NORTH SIDE TERRITORIAL LIKE IT WAS/is ON THE SOUTH SIDE IN THE 90'S to early 00's when kings were a force,

I NEVER SAID MILWAUKEE IS THE ANGEL OF ALL ANGEL CITIES ALL BLACK AND LATINO GANGS FROM PEOPLES AND FOLKS ARE NOT IN MILWAUKEE by far, THERES TOO MANY LATINO GANGS IN CHICAGO FOR THEM ALL TO BE HERE. other midwest cities(except chicago) have established b and c sets along with pepole and folks.

SC'S, LK'S, MK'S, MLD'S, [SIZE=4]ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS[/SIZE], 21, and then the few mexican sureno gangs that cliam they from southern california besides c-14.

but yeah mil town is gangsta

Quote:
From biker gangs,a mafia family,police gangs (punishers),to the GD's,VL's,LK's etc.Theres even a few MLD's running around the south side.Nearly every black and latino gang in Chicago has chapters and members in Milwaukee.With the blacks the focus is less on petty gang banging and more about making money and surviving.If a black gang member in Milwaukee commits a crime the paper will most likely attribute it to the specific member versus the whole gang.
co sign 100

Old 04-13-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
co sign 100

Theres Insane Unknowns,Mickey Cobras,New Breeds,4 Corner Hustlers and Black Disciples in Milwaukee too

Old 04-14-2008, 07:19 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,743 times
I see that there is a large gang population here. I wonder why the media does not focus on this more, and the police really crack down on these gangs before the problem gets out of hand, and we turn into another Chicago.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:30 PM

1,346 posts, read 4,215,320 times
Quote:
not necessarliy sometimes being unorganized can cause problems as well on the history channel they show a few of chicago gangs like the MLD's how they were structured(well). and they started to break into little factions fighting within the organization with caused chaos in neigborhoods around humboldt park in chicago, either way.

I agree. Detroit and St Louis are about the same size of Milwaukee, and they are the two most dangerous cities in America. I've been to St Louis several time trying to get a job with the fire dept there. That place is REALLY run down. I had to stop in the North Side(the bad part of StL) a few times.

I've been to LA a lot lately as well testing with the LAFD. The last time I stayed in a pretty bad area and relied on public transportation. I was standing around at train stops in Watts and other places in South Central LA. It's funny how a lot of those places that are in the "bad" areas, look nicer than most places over here. haha

In both of those cities, I never was even close to having a problem. Yea, gangs are still terrible, but they usually kill each other. Innocent bystanders may get hurt on occasion, but if you don't live in the area, you're usually fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee