Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2023, 12:27 PM

7,246 posts, read 5,117,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticGayHim1986 View Post
Shortly after Darrell Brooks’s murders last year, white supremacists were in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and hanging up up signs and protesting blacks. There was a bunch of them in some kind of protest that they did as shown in the following links here https://www.gmtoday.com/the_freeman/...df4d5249d.html and here https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/w...e-supremacists. Given I often walk right where they were standing, I have opted to steer clear. What if i were walking down the streets by myself like I used in many of the neighborhoods in and around downtown Waukesha and I came across this big group of gentleman. Do you honestly think it be wise of me to do that following the widely spread Darrell Brooks trial? My mom told me to not dare go out there to Waukesha or anywhere near that courthouse.
I was commenting based on statistics. The problem with statistics is that they apply to groups, not individuals...I don't suppose it would make you feel any better about it knowing you were the only guy killed by White Supremacists in Waukesha last year?...Maybe you oughta avoid Waukesha AND Milwaukee?

Pretty sad when you can't feel safe walking around in your own neighborhood...I used to play ball with a guy of African heritage who grew up and still lived in one of the worst Chicago neighborhoods. I asked him why he didn't move his family out to safer places in Chicagoland. He had a good job in the 'burbs and could afford it...."It's home," he said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2023, 08:34 AM

2,661 posts, read 3,856,083 times
It's likely the alleged "White Supremacist banner" was hung by BLM supporters in effort to continue keeping society riled up by "racism" - true or not. We are all played as fools by many organizations - (political, media and business)

Does anyone REALLY think hanging a banner like that in downtown Waukesha helps push a cause?? More than likely it was done by someone with much more nefarious reason.

Old 01-16-2023, 04:41 PM

4,630 posts, read 3,246,186 times
If anyone wants to meet in their conceived "most dangerous" part of Waukesha, I'll be happy to meet, have a cup of coffee, and people watch for the most dangerous types of people that may walk by.

I walk the walk AND talk the talk.

Old 01-16-2023, 08:09 PM

4,630 posts, read 3,246,186 times
I don't clasdify myself as White, but rather Hispanic.

In any event, wishing you well as we begin this 2023.

Old 01-26-2023, 10:05 PM

Quote:
They already figured out which White Supremacist group did it as shown in the article below if you had read. So I think saying it’s BLM is a big cop out. And quite frankly an asinine cop out considering that the articles captured images and pictures of big armies of, like I said, these white thugs out in Waukesha holding up anti-BLM signs at exactly around the time the banner was strewn on the building. https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/w...e-supremacists

I would not hold ADL as a source of reliable information. It is one of the most agenda driven, biased organizations out there. It needs to be in order to survive.

But aside from that reality- I do not think the fellas in the photo in the linked story are any different than the Racist Pro BLM thugs marching nightly for a year a while back. Very similar signage and message.

Why is the pro BLM mob different than these guys?

Old 01-27-2023, 02:57 PM

Quote:
The difference is that white supremacy has roots in whites taking over and extinguishing other races, anti-black slavery, Jim Crow, Ku Klux Klan and genocide. The difference is BLM has roots in resentment over that kind of goings on as well as, in particular, centuries of anti-black police brutality and anti-black miscarriages of justice in our legal system and imprisonment.

The difference is whites have a history of 500 years of being treated with more value, power and status all due to the hue of their skin. The difference is blacks have been historically stigmatized for the hue of their skin.

The difference is that white supremacy is woven through every element of our culture, even where you wouldn’t expect it, while BLM is not: health care; food access; education; employment; immigration; lending policies that result in blacks being denied mortgages in favor of whites; practices that encourage non-white employees to change their hair to be considered professional among many other white culture assimilation pressure tactics; crime statistics that show white people getting softer sentences and softer handling for the exact same crimes.

Black Lives Matter doesn’t exist in every aspect of our culture. Rather, it’s a response to white supremacy. To see a bunch of whites or heterosexual people parading around for equal rights is a thug move, a chimp move, and in the words of a very wise user from another thread here ( https://www.city-data.com/forum/milw...oblem-i-6.html ) a d-head move.

Sorry - but evidence shows this is mostly a fake "victim narrative" designed to feed a machine.

BLM, like NAACP, many other Groups and significant segments of political parties exist to push a story of victim-hood. All designed to fleece money/power from a naive populace.

Let us suppose Society rolled over and provided service to any/every goofy demand from a BLM thug? Do you actually believe the thug would just say "Cool - thank you" and quietly go away whistling problems solved?? We both know that would never happen.

Old 01-30-2023, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I disapprove, disdain and dispel of trash, CCjarider. In my household actually, when trash starts to rot and ruin, I double bag it. I double bag all of that in your post and I throw it out because it’s trash. I actually think what you have is a disease and it’s not your fault. It’s something that you can’t help because you weren’t taught from childhood. But I think it needs to start being considered a chimp’s disease, a thug’s disease and a ghetto disease when privileged people can’t recognize and accept their privilege.

That all said, the racially uneducated part of the white community like yourself is not to blame. I don’t know your mother nor your father personally, but I think this falls squarely on their shoulders. It’s the fault of white parents that can’t properly furnish their kids with the knowledge and understanding they need to recognize white privilege. Again, I don’t know your white parents but I think it’s hateful that they disserviced you. But this white woman won’t disservice you and will teach you where I think your parents failed you:

https://youtu.be/45ey4jgoxeU?t=279

Also, I want to address your final point about the question as to whether or not blacks would finally be satisfied if given reparations in this country that we deserve. Well, how would I know? Whites have always refused support of reparations for blacks, while most other oppressed minority groups have and continue to receive reparations. Blacks are told things like pull up your bootstraps, stop playing the race card, stop crying racism or, yours, stop with victimhood. We can’t discuss something that’s hypothetical due to whites not accepting the racist history of this country and continued structural racism.

OK - thanks for reply. A lot of insight wrapped in this post. Frankly, you seem to be parroting back the same traits you accuse me of holding. In your mind, I apparently cannot empathize but YOU are overzealous in what can now be seen as a hatred of non black people. Frankly , that only harms you. Most people just live their lives and your hatred is not going to affect them. You are the one wasting life and suffering from this hate, not them.

I can flip your script and blame black parents who destroyed their children's spirit by repeatedly telling them: "Don't matter what you do. Being black will subject you to all kinds of hate and you cannot get ahead."

My best friend is Waukesha is a black man. He was born and raised in Memphis by as he puts it: "Typical black victims". He left home at 17 and never looked back because he was bound and determined to not get caught up in the victim hood life and certainly did not want his own children raised with that trope.

He would tell you that being an articulate educated black person in America leads to a wonderful life. So many organizations want to be perceived as "diverse" that many, many doors were opened for him BECAUSE of his color.

Seems like a waste of a life to cry at every perceived slight that comes your way but it's your call.
We just agree to disagree.

As far as your tiresome you tube video- it was waaaay too long and dreary to watch the entire diatribe but a few thoughts:

1. This author has an agenda to create a need around "diversity" to justify her existence and generate her income.
2. The book seems to just be her ramblings and observations twisted into her story twisted to created "her Schtick" She did not mention any facts or data, just emotional drivel.

3. She ultimately will fail in her quest because she comes across as a self righteous ***** and only a few zealots will even listen to her. One cannot get others to your viewpoint by telling them there are just "unconsciousnessly bad."

Old 02-04-2023, 05:37 PM

Location: Unlike most on CD, I'm not afraid to give my location: Milwaukee, WI.
1,789 posts, read 4,152,345 times
Still waiting for the local OR national media to report that this was an anti-white hate crime, and that Mr. Brooks had a history of writing anti-white social media posts and rap lyrics. If the reporting of this case (lying by omission) wasn't the ultimate proof of American mainstream media bias, I don't know what is.

Old 02-06-2023, 07:10 AM

Location: Unlike most on CD, I'm not afraid to give my location: Milwaukee, WI.
1,789 posts, read 4,152,345 times
LMAO. Someone DMed me after I made my post, and speculated RGH1986 would have something to say before long.
Sure enough. But I have the guy on "ignore" so all I see is that he posted and message is hidden. Sweet.

Old 02-13-2023, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
LMAO. Someone DMed me after I made my post, and speculated RGH1986 would have something to say before long.
Sure enough. But I have the guy on "ignore" so all I see is that he posted and message is hidden. Sweet.
I don't understand putting anyone on "ignore" status. I come here-for all viewpoints and opinions.
It would be a really boring world to only be in an echo chamber.

There are some sites that are so "woke" that they just plain suck at real dialogue.
Hope CD stays good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee