Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 05:36 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,838,283 times

Advertisements

The Grand in downtown MN doesnt have a jacuzzi - but has amazing soaking tubs with television sets built in -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,184,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I'm planning an anniversary night out, and I am looking for hotels in the Metro area that have in-room jacuzzi. It's frustrating, because the search engines for hotels don't allow you to search for this amenity. Looking to spend up to around $200 a night. Anyone have any suggestions? I know the Marquette hotel has them, but I want to compare some options. We often go to the Archer House in Northfield, but I wanted to stay local this year. Besides, we have a babysitter for 24 hours, and I don't want to spend a lot of time in the car.
Does Fantasuites still exist? Google shows this:

Fantasy Rooms in Minnesota - The FantaSuite Hotel (GALLERY)

Maybe it doesn't exist anymore. My wife and I had enjoyed a room there several years ago, but it sounds like it gets really mixed reviews.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:26 AM

256 posts, read 589,030 times
I decided to stay at the Marquette Hotel in the IDS Tower. My wife wanted a jacuzzi room, and I wanted a place with decent restaurants where I didn't have to go outside. Since it is only a few minutes away from home, that maximizes the 24 hours of child care we have.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:46 PM

3 posts, read 6,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
Does Fantasuites still exist? Google shows this:

Fantasy Rooms in Minnesota - The FantaSuite Hotel (GALLERY)

Maybe it doesn't exist anymore. My wife and I had enjoyed a room there several years ago, but it sounds like it gets really mixed reviews.
Never stay there. The place should of burned down years ago. Over priced dump that it is, you should only believe the negative reviews. All the postive reviews are probably from the owner there. Places with jacuzzi's that I've stayed at are the Holiday Inn and Suites in Bloomington and the HI Express in Coon Rapids. I hope you have fun.

~JS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul