Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 08:30 AM

543 posts, read 1,387,429 times

Advertisements

I'm putting up my home for sale and would like some help in staging.
Has any body had experience with home staging and what the cost would be?

I'd aprpeciate the contacts as well if you're happy with the service.

I live in Roseville area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 01:25 PM

1,635 posts, read 2,658,192 times
Talk to your realtor, they can either do it for you or give you a reference to somebody who can.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:56 PM

1,936 posts, read 5,834,353 times
For a couple hundred dollars, I'll come over to your house and tell you to paint the walls a neutral color, get rid of excess furniture/personal memorabilia, and rearrange your furniture for you!

Old 02-10-2011, 05:58 AM

3,715 posts, read 3,704,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden Northsider View Post
For a couple hundred dollars, I'll come over to your house and tell you to paint the walls a neutral color, get rid of excess furniture/personal memorabilia, and rearrange your furniture for you!

Hilarious!!!

Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 AM

20,793 posts, read 61,319,403 times
Quote:

Old 02-10-2011, 04:20 PM

267 posts, read 558,719 times
MNCold - As Audadvnc says, some Realtors (like me) pay for an initial staging consultation as part of our selling process. If you are doing a For Sale By Owner and need to pay for this yourself I'd be happy to give you the names of my 2 staging consultants. Just send me a Direct Message and I'd be happy to give you their contact information.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:26 PM

1,936 posts, read 5,834,353 times
Quote:
I forgot to mention that I'll also throw in a lesson on how to open your curtains/blinds to maximize the amount of sunlight coming into rooms- FREE OF CHARGE!!

....But all kidding aside, I can actually see how, after living in a house for so many years, it can be hard to be objective about how it shows on first impression, or see all of the imperfections that stick out like sore thumbs to other people. When you combine this with MN Nice Statute Chapter 189 (illegality of giving your real opinion of your friends' and/or neighbors' personal taste at all times), I bet a lot of "Home Stagers" do fairly well around here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul