Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2015, 07:53 AM

1 posts, read 962 times

Advertisements

My husband and I filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy last year, and one of our cars is approaching 20 years old and is need of $1,000 repair. We feel as though the $1,000 is best spent towards a new car. We need to take out an auto loan, but we're leary of these types of lenders as I know they prey on people like this. We need to find a dealer/company that deals with bad credit that is honest. Has anyone been through this before?? Thanks in advance for the help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 01:19 AM

2 posts, read 2,329 times
Default Try www.Car-Loanz.com. They're great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedHelp2015 View Post
My husband and I filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy last year, and one of our cars is approaching 20 years old and is need of $1,000 repair. We feel as though the $1,000 is best spent towards a new car. We need to take out an auto loan, but we're leary of these types of lenders as I know they prey on people like this. We need to find a dealer/company that deals with bad credit that is honest. Has anyone been through this before?? Thanks in advance for the help!
Hello,

I filed for Chap 7 BK almost three years ago. Divorce and a failed business is why we did. I give my new credit cards the absolute respect they deserve. After those were established, and raising my credit score, I then went the route of getting a better car. I used Car-Loanz.com, and they were incredible. They exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend them, and am grateful for their quality service and honesty. I am grateful for all of creditors and Car-Loanz.com for trusting me. (That's car dash loanz)

Best,
Dave

Last edited by davidag2004; 08-31-2015 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: errors

Old 08-31-2015, 11:00 AM

422 posts, read 574,822 times
Whatever you do, do not even consider carhop unless you want to get seriously ripped off.

Old 08-31-2015, 11:35 AM

1,072 posts, read 2,917,654 times
Go to Walser. i got a 2014 dodge caravan for $16k. My credit score is under 600 but no bankruptcy. A friend of mine told me about it and he was fresh off a bankruptcy. i went to the one in hopkins. but im sure any of the locations can hep you.

Old 08-15-2016, 06:08 AM

1 posts, read 540 times
Hi,
Anyone have any new suggestions for bad credit no down loans in the Twin Cities?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
View detailed profiles of: