Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 12:14 AM

1 posts, read 6,537 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if any other Targeted Individuals who are Gang Stalked here in the Twin Cities use this message board?

If you're not familiar with what Gang Stalking is, it's a secret program financed by the government which is used against a small percentage people deemed to be "threats" for various reasons, such as people who have views that differ from norm, activists, whistleblowers, and likely some are includes for no reason other than research purposes. What happens to the victim next is a never ending campaign of surveillance, and harrassment everywhere that the target goes, as well as online. The surveillance/harrassment is carried out by local police, Homeland Security, FBI, DEA, and LEIU agents, neighborhood watch, Private Contractors, First Responders such as EMT's and Firefighters, along with a large number of citizen police informants, and even the homeless. They'll recruit family members of the victim of possible, friends, co-workers, and anyone close to the target. Most of the harrassment is done subtly, in a way that would only the target would notice. They do something called STREET THEATRE, where one or more Gang Stalkers comes close enough to be noticed by the TI while in public, and acts out a scene, has a conversation, or takes a phony phone call which includes names, details, or subjects known only to the TI. It lets the victim know they're being watched, and is the Gang Stalkers form of an inside joke. But honestly it's really stupid.

The GANG STALKING program is a continuation of the FBI's MKULTRA program used years ago against The Black Panther Party, Martin Luther King Jr, and others. I myself am a middle aged White guy. But I know this program is carried out on people from all walks of life. I've read that they go after a lot of woman, and people born as the only child, or have little or no family to turn to. Hopefully if more people can add to the discussion. And I'll write more about what Gangstalking is a bit later.

Last edited by TomWhiteTI; 04-08-2020 at 12:42 AM..

Old 04-08-2020, 06:24 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,988,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomWhiteTI View Post
I'm wondering if any other Targeted Individuals who are Gang Stalked here in the Twin Cities use this message board?

If you're not familiar with what Gang Stalking is, it's a secret program financed by the government which is used against a small percentage people deemed to be "threats" for various reasons, such as people who have views that differ from norm, activists, whistleblowers, and likely some are includes for no reason other than research purposes. What happens to the victim next is a never ending campaign of surveillance, and harrassment everywhere that the target goes, as well as online. The surveillance/harrassment is carried out by local police, Homeland Security, FBI, DEA, and LEIU agents, neighborhood watch, Private Contractors, First Responders such as EMT's and Firefighters, along with a large number of citizen police informants, and even the homeless. They'll recruit family members of the victim of possible, friends, co-workers, and anyone close to the target. Most of the harrassment is done subtly, in a way that would only the target would notice. They do something called STREET THEATRE, where one or more Gang Stalkers comes close enough to be noticed by the TI while in public, and acts out a scene, has a conversation, or takes a phony phone call which includes names, details, or subjects known only to the TI. It lets the victim know they're being watched, and is the Gang Stalkers form of an inside joke. But honestly it's really stupid.

The GANG STALKING program is a continuation of the FBI's MKULTRA program used years ago against The Black Panther Party, Martin Luther King Jr, and others. I myself am a middle aged White guy. But I know this program is carried out on people from all walks of life. I've read that they go after a lot of woman, and people born as the only child, or have little or no family to turn to. Hopefully if more people can add to the discussion. And I'll write more about what Gangstalking is a bit later.
Hello Tom,

Senator Frank Church has shown us the way in Minneapolis. Do not use a phone, 5G towers are everywhere. Consider dressing entirely in pink, orange or other bright colors. The Apple corp is part of it, but Bill Gates/George Soros are playing their part as well (Wuhan labs purchased and used). Watch for older sedans that have half moon hub caps.

Old 04-08-2020, 08:03 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
A Good Turk always walks to the right!

Old 04-08-2020, 08:12 AM

4,859 posts, read 6,918,406 times
I'm waiting for Rod Serling to narrate this thread.

Old 04-08-2020, 08:18 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,364,120 times
To the OP, I have dealt with people who claim to be in this position. In every case they have been referred to mental health counseling. If you’re speaking about your own experience here I would respectfully recommend you consider doing the same.

Old 04-08-2020, 11:48 AM

559 posts, read 1,323,071 times
Tom, I have a cousin that shares similar views to you. He has since been diagnosed with schizophrenia and medications seem to help. I understand your confusion and frustration. Although it doesn't seem like the right thing to do, please at least talk to a mental health professional about your experiences. They might help put your mind at ease.

Old 04-09-2020, 04:45 PM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Thought they got you finally. Oh well, I'll let them know the Target is back.

Old 04-11-2020, 10:05 AM

490 posts, read 623,657 times
Schizophrenia.

Old 04-11-2020, 07:10 PM

1,500 posts, read 1,771,178 times
Hey man, I’m sorry about your experience. That sounds really scary. I think it’d be really helpful to go talk to a mental health professional as they know all about what you’re talking about and can definitely help you.

-a mental health professional

Old 04-11-2020, 07:59 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,441,822 times
This guy's sitting back in his chair laughing that he actually got 8 replies to this thread. Oh wait, I just made it 9.....damn!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul