Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2021, 02:07 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,063,706 times

Advertisements

They won't read them until their house is robbed or they're forced out of their car at gunpoint, but even then they'll wonder if they deserved it due to their whiteness and unearned, unexplored privilege. Some mental illnesses simply cannot be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
Time and statistics have proved this is a faulty method and will not only weed out the bad apples but also the good ones. Crime will increase as it always does after this kind of situation.

Remember taxpayers are already paying to have private protection for the elite who are making these poor decisions for you.

The warning signs are there Is anyone woke enough to read them correctly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2021, 02:01 PM

3,782 posts, read 5,325,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
It's a common trope repeated in those who care too much. In spite of discarding everything to do with organized religion they carry it out in their social lives. It's in the human nature.

This is all a huge manipulation of human behavior by people who understand manipulation. It surprises me how few can see it for what it is.

Message good. Method bad.
Interesting parallels.

I would like to see the DOJ open an investigation into the funding of BLM. With one of their Marxist founders recently buying FOUR houses for cash ($3.2 million in total), in predominantly white neighborhoods, I smell a scam. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a valid racketeering-influenced-and-corrupt-organization (RICO) case. George Soros has openly given $millions to BLM and we know about his Nazi past.

Old 04-25-2021, 08:08 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
A friend of mine brought a car from dealership he worked at to a bar in Mpls he often visits. The owner of said bar asked to take it out for test drive, which friend allowed. (The car retailed when this happed for $200k) Bar owner was going over 100 down a main popular street. He got pulled over and he knew the cop. The cop rode with him after and they got up to 150 mph in residential area. Friend wasn’t too happy about how long he went on said test drive....

That's a colorful anecdote, but hardly proof of police corruption.

Old 04-25-2021, 08:13 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,063,706 times
Might be a good idea to stop with the Soros BS if you want to be taken seriously, but #BLMansion fund did use threats of unleashing the rabid cancel mob as well as straight out lynch mob violence to shake down major corporations for hundreds of millions of dollars that went straight into the seemingly bottomless pockets of their "leaders." That's a prime RICO case right there, even more so than the Mafia ever was.

And funny thing is, upper middle class fashionably radical fools don't seem to realize their 401Ks are full of all those NKEs and AAPLs that are being shaken down, and those seemingly insignificant hundreds of millions of dollars of "protection money" for a corporation with multi-billion dollar revenue can in fact cause them to miss the earning estimates and send the stock price down the toilet. And destroying the police will also destroy the lower middle class buffer zone between their multi-million dollar condos and the faraway ghetto and bring all the shootings, robberies and carjackings right to their doorman-staffed doors of their ivory towers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
Interesting parallels.

I would like to see the DOJ open an investigation into the funding of BLM. With one of their Marxist founders recently buying FOUR houses for cash ($3.2 million in total), in predominantly white neighborhoods, I smell a scam. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a valid racketeering-influenced-and-corrupt-organization (RICO) case. George Soros has openly given $millions to BLM and we know about his Nazi past.

Last edited by bigfatdude; 04-25-2021 at 08:30 AM..

Old 04-25-2021, 08:25 AM

3,782 posts, read 5,325,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatdude View Post
Might be a good idea to stop with the Soros BS if you want to be taken seriously, but #BLMansion fund did use threats of unleashing the rabid cancel mob as well as straight out lynch mob violence to shake down major corporations for hundreds of millions of dollars that went straight into the seemingly bottomless pockets of their "leaders." They are in fact a prime RICO case, much more so than the Mafia ever was.
Not BS. Open Society Foundations (started and funded by Soros) gave at least $33 million to BLM.

That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-liberal-foun/

If you haven't figured it out yet, the Left controls the press, and then set up many fake "fact-check" websites to control the narrative.

Here's another one: $220 million. Just because they don't mention BLM directly doesn't mean money won't make it over to the thugs.

https://www.axios.com/george-soros-r...e34761445.html

Old 04-25-2021, 10:54 AM

61,691 posts, read 87,077,794 times
Folks, please post on topic. This is about Minneapolis
police corruption not general politics...
(not Germany or Planned Parenthood etc.)

Old 04-25-2021, 04:50 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,746,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Folks, please post on topic. This is about Minneapolis
police corruption not general politics...
(not Germany or Planned Parenthood etc.)

This actually isn't about Mpls police corruption. It's about the DOJ, investigating the MPD, despite there being no clear reason to. It reads more like a DOJ corruption thread.

Old 04-27-2021, 06:07 AM

304 posts, read 237,930 times
I worked for one of the many departments that DOJ came to visit. No substantive changes resulted. Lots of superficial scrutiny, lots of grumbling, lots of meetings.

This issue goes far far far beyond what you can pick up from social media or sensational/selective news clips.

Old 04-27-2021, 07:00 AM

12,040 posts, read 8,414,540 times
That's the point I was making, entirely too subtly, in my deleted post. Having our current DOJ investigate any local LE system is like having the fox guarding the last few remaining hen houses. I'm glad the irony wasn't lost on readers.

They are not here to deliver justice but rather to perpetuate recreation in their own image. Lately that looks increasingly like hampering the local prevention of crime by leftist extremists.

More bluntly, the divisive cult of woke has invaded all our major institutions. If you adhere to the liturgy of woke you will be given the seal of approval. If not, like sinners strayed from the only true path, you will be banished.

Anyone who has followed the news for the last decade can be justified in questioning how fairly justice is meted out by our current Department of Justice or our long corrupted FBI.

The continuous attack of power at the local level doesn't bode well for anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
View detailed profiles of: