Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 04:18 PM

6,556 posts, read 7,136,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
Ahh yes, Lemon Wolf is another place we ate at a lot and you're right, it is delicious.

If you find yourself in Beaver Bay the Agate shop there is also a gem. Such a nice place with good, reasonable prices. The owners are very knowledgeable about geology and it's a pleasure to shop there or just look around in the little museum part of the shop.

Beaver Bay Agate Shop
Vanilla Bean in Two Harbors Trestle Inn for a neat backwoods find! Have always enjoyed my time at Green Door and Lounge in SB (we've been camping at glen avon for last 10 years)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 07:52 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
Vanilla Bean in Two Harbors Trestle Inn for a neat backwoods find! Have always enjoyed my time at Green Door and Lounge in SB (we've been camping at glen avon for last 10 years)
Vanilla bean was pretty good. Did Emily’s Lighthouse ever reopen? That place was great. I know they lost the lease then I think the railroad sightseeing train people bought it and wanted to get it going again and make it a stop on the way to Two Harbors.

Old 09-12-2018, 06:59 AM

6,556 posts, read 7,136,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Vanilla bean was pretty good. Did Emily’s Lighthouse ever reopen? That place was great. I know they lost the lease then I think the railroad sightseeing train people bought it and wanted to get it going again and make it a stop on the way to Two Harbors.
I finally ate there this summer, was good, but can’t compare to the past as I hadn’t eaten there prior. Vanilla bean, the caramel pecan bread pudding in batter in the Scandinavian breakfast was so good! thus the reason I recommend it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota