Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 10:38 AM

6,844 posts, read 3,955,058 times

Advertisements

Go back East and live with the family. Get a job. Join the human race. You sound like you could wind up being another unibomber.

Old 10-12-2020, 01:26 PM

2,105 posts, read 4,597,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_circle decimal View Post
yea that may not be a bad spot. I only came to southwest minnesota because it was easy to find housing, but I ended up staying because the droves of immigrants made it more fun. Its nice to be around people who are totally cut off from their background...I like to live that way too. I'm not here to continue in some family tradition of this or that. I'm here to stock my fridge with faygo and celebrate the bounties of existence when possible. I came to southwest minnesota because I had a dream. That dream was...well it was something or other.

Idk about that area as it turns out. I like places that are really random. I actually think SW MN is pretty good, but the sweet spot might be further north...somewhere that has a few less cornfields. Maybe not morris but somewhere around there...I think morris would be just fine if it weren't for the lack of amenities and by that I mean lack of walmart. I used to have mixed feelings about walmart but in these times its nice to have a place to go that you dont have to cover your face with a muzzle if you feel its a violation of life, or god, etc. If you're stuck going to a hometown shop they might bark at you because this or that health organization is going to shut off their lights.
You Cannot walk into a Walmart without a mask.

Old 10-12-2020, 02:39 PM

49 posts, read 28,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by demtion35 View Post
You Cannot walk into a Walmart without a mask.
then how did i do it just yesterday? and how do I intend on doing it again today? (i forgot something yesterday.) tell me that.

do you really think its such a conundrum that a person can see words but not go along with them, and then see that no one really cares anyway because they are just living on words...people have been divided and influenced by words and images heavily since like the 18th century. Every war since that time has been created and engineered through words and images. they cant sell another obvious war, but they can force the same elements of war psychologically and make it hard to breathe so it feels like a war. But its not as bad as vietnam...dont u understand the elements are the same? people social shamed eachother into the sentiment of 'fighting for your country,' when in reality they were fighting for the banks. So you can social shame people into a psychological war just like nam, but its not about me...its about the kids who are spending hours at school and they can't breathe normally and internally they are boiling inside w/ rage and similar emotions of being at battle. When you live on words and go along with words, you are actually contributing to war. They made sure to put science and technology on a pedestal so people lived on those words without investigating anything. You'll see some good men and people out there who aren't contributing to war and violation. But its uncommon unfortunately especially if you are in a major city, run by nonsense and probably sodomites. good day to you

Old 10-12-2020, 04:34 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
I agree, go back East. The West is also nice this time of year.

Old 10-12-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I agree, go back East. The West is also nice this time of year.
I got a good sleep last night and today I did some necessary research. I have new developments that don't involve morris but they do still involve this region and possibly blue moon mist faygo. I'm really hoping they involve blue moon mist faygo...theres only one place i know that carries it.

Old 10-14-2020, 01:43 AM

all my life people have said follow your dreams. My first dream was to be very lazy and give up on dreams...then they said stop that and join the human race. But i proved them wrong and I followed that dream. My next dream was to live within a .5 mile radius to a faygo vendor. and soon if all goes according to plan, I may realize that dream. My third dream was to start dreaming within a dream, of a dream. Then that movie came out and it gave me motion sickness so i gave up on that dream. My last dream was to walk in public and in stores without a mask during a pandemic that was founded on words, images and social engineering. So I literally have one last dream other than the faygo dream, which is to reunite w/ my friend and continue endeavoring creatively through the monotonous fields of southwest minnesota.

Old 10-14-2020, 10:47 AM

5,831 posts, read 7,705,905 times
This is why no one bothers with these “moving” threads anymore. Waste of time.

Old 10-15-2020, 02:33 AM

chapter 5 - Finding faygo

arctic circle decimal returns to the old town and comes upon his friend grazing in a field.

me: my friend, how are you? i've returned.
friend: I cant believe you came back man.
me: I heard they have faygo here now...what are you grazing on?
friend: yes! but we may have to forage for the faygo
me: do you know where the nearest faygo field is?
friend: idk man, I've been busy watching TV on thine own couch
me: I see...not much has changed I guess.
friend: so what made you come back you son of a b****?
me: i was gonna go to morris but I realized I have to live where there is a walmart. I used to have mixed feelings but now I see how it brings people together in the name of low prices, am I right?
friend: yes sir.
me: the only thing that would make it better would be if they had showers. And no I dont mean those kind of showers
friend:
me: nevermind, I thought you were giving me an antisemitic look for a second
friend: well lets go
me: yea lets go find that faygo

Old 10-15-2020, 05:56 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
This is why no one bothers with these “moving” threads anymore. Waste of time.
I'm having trouble recalling if there was ever a time that social messenger boards were ever nothing more than blogs for the deranged, maybe the very first day of the internet?

Old 10-15-2020, 07:19 AM

5,831 posts, read 7,705,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I'm having trouble recalling if there was ever a time that social messenger boards were ever nothing more than blogs for the deranged, maybe the very first day of the internet?
It lasted into the early morning of day 2.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota