Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 07:28 PM

18 posts, read 41,976 times

Advertisements

I almost replied before I finished reading that the bat flying was actually a flying cockroach. How, hysterical. I send stories like this back to California. The bugs are u--mong-us. They are also noisey. The spiders have hairy legs and not one them even shaves under their arms. I even bet they do not use underarm deodorant, either...
So you live out away from the maistream? The bugs are at their worst right now because of the heat. I have had to force myself to step on big crunchy bugs with my whole body twitching...waaaaggghhh. So I do so relate to you and your predicament. We had mice and then I wanted to leave before we unpacked, thankfully I had a tabby aggressive male cat named Meyer (Dog's name is Oscar). He (MEYER) scares all my friends, and even challenges the possums, the racoons, and bounds ontop of the bunnies that we seem to have an abundance of. I will ask the bug fighting fairy to deliver you from all gross intruders and give you the supernatural strength to put on youR full armour to do battle against the these unlovables aaannndd unthinkables.
Do you remember the movie "WaterBoy" and on the Byou they had a bug zapper and when the bugs hit the zapper, they screamed because they were so GIGANTIC waaaggghhh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 12:53 AM

871 posts, read 1,985,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
good to hear that you are going to hang around.
Ahhhhh haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa!! Hanging around thats funny.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:00 AM

871 posts, read 1,985,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommaduck View Post
I almost replied before I finished reading that the bat flying was actually a flying cockroach. How, hysterical. I send stories like this back to California. The bugs are u--mong-us. They are also noisey. The spiders have hairy legs and not one them even shaves under their arms. I even bet they do not use underarm deodorant, either...
So you live out away from the maistream? The bugs are at their worst right now because of the heat. I have had to force myself to step on big crunchy bugs with my whole body twitching...waaaaggghhh. So I do so relate to you and your predicament. We had mice and then I wanted to leave before we unpacked, thankfully I had a tabby aggressive male cat named Meyer (Dog's name is Oscar). He (MEYER) scares all my friends, and even challenges the possums, the racoons, and bounds ontop of the bunnies that we seem to have an abundance of. I will ask the bug fighting fairy to deliver you from all gross intruders and give you the supernatural strength to put on youR full armour to do battle against the these unlovables aaannndd unthinkables.
Do you remember the movie "WaterBoy" and on the Byou they had a bug zapper and when the bugs hit the zapper, they screamed because they were so GIGANTIC waaaggghhh
My phobia is c----r-----s I dont like typing the word either Northwood. When those things make thier way into my home I cant even kill them. I take the vacuum hose and lay it on the ground close to it and then kick the hose toward the bug and hope that it sucks it up. I cannot hold the vacuum when doing this becuase I dont want to feel it go through the hose. eeeww!
One time I just through a styrofoam cup over it and left it there till my husband came home. I avoided that room all day. Horrible. Thier horrible!

Old 08-11-2007, 04:05 AM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Default By the tips of yer tiny feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
VErrrRY Good. You be the only one to catch that. So here be a toast to yas:

Old 08-11-2007, 07:47 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
I didn't hang around when it was flying around and low flying. I rolled out of bed and crawled on my knees and went into the other room watching this flying beast and closed the door until my husband came in and said I think it went in your room and I said no I saw it land on that wall when I close the door. My good fella hubby open the front and back door and it flew it way out the door..... My husband also had this incident before and he said it is scary for the first time but you get used to it real quick I am thinking the next time we got a bat I am going to catch it and put a string on his leg and hook it up outside of my house and it can fly all it wants and eat the bugs for me Yay right I won't touch that thing...

Old 08-11-2007, 08:04 AM

Default Gotta picture of this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoberlyKareybear View Post
I didn't hang around when it was flying around and low flying. I rolled out of bed and crawled on my knees and went into the other room watching this flying beast and closed the door until my husband came in and said I think it went in your room and I said no I saw it land on that wall when I close the door. My good fella hubby open the front and back door and it flew it way out the door..... My husband also had this incident before and he said it is scary for the first time but you get used to it real quick I am thinking the next time we got a bat I am going to catch it and put a string on his leg and hook it up outside of my house and it can fly all it wants and eat the bugs for me Yay right I won't touch that thing...
Looking back, does it seem humorous to you or still kind of scary?

That had to be frightening. So...you get used to it?... Hope no more find their way INTO you home. Take care

Old 08-11-2007, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Looking back, does it seem humorous to you or still kind of scary?

That had to be frightening. So...you get used to it?... Hope no more find their way INTO you home. Take care
Well I am hoping to be moving out dah house soon. Since it isn't suitable for my kids and they are visiting grandma for three weeks while I find a place. I don't want hurt anyone fellers but this place is a DIVE...The air conditioner don't work the floor feels like it is going to cave and the bathroom is so tight for a tall person. Give me luck for finding a place for my family.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Cave ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoberlyKareybear View Post
Well I am hoping to be moving out dah house soon. Since it isn't suitable for my kids and they are visiting grandma for three weeks while I find a place. I don't want hurt anyone fellers but this place is a DIVE...The air conditioner don't work the floor feels like it is going to cave and the bathroom is so tight for a tall person. Give me luck for finding a place for my family.
Uhhhh, CAVE in? Maybe that is why the bat was in there in the first place

Anyhow, good luck in finding a better home for yas..

Old 08-11-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Uhhhh, CAVE in? Maybe that is why the bat was in there in the first place

Anyhow, good luck in finding a better home for yas..
Your FunnYYY!!! http://www.techhelpers.net/e4u/animal/tier38.gif (broken link) (broken link)

Old 08-11-2007, 10:49 AM

And I thank ya verrryy much. I try I will be doing stand up soon.... have to find something to occupy my spare time....

ps. I do so much like YOUR bat. Now how did ya gets da pic of him/her???? Not while crawling on the floor????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri