Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 02:37 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,549,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
Haaahhaaa poor jds! Work related ones seem to be the worst, you have to face those people everyday!

One time When I was a service writer at this dealership here in Cali. I was walking across the service drive to my booth. Its solid glass and I had just cleaned the doors. Yeah! you alread know whats comin. I was walking and reading and the same time when I smacked into those doors so hard. Right in fornt of my boss and fellow service writers. I turned around and looked at them staring at me while I was holding my sore nose. You could tell they just wanted to laugh so bad. "well that was smart" was all my boss would say! so embarassing!
I great tip for that glass door problem is put up some beautiful stickers so you can see. Your lucky it didn't break but I have to say I am Laughing already. Sorry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 02:39 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,549,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2beamissourian View Post
LOL ........... got caught in the corn field with him too ........ by his old auntie!! who handed us a blanket and told me to go home!

gesh now I get what dh says I changed
Wow that must have been romantic doing it in the corn field and seeing the stars. Then whack her comes aunti sheesh your way. LOL LOL
Be glad she didn't through some corn at yahs.

Changed???Them good old days... Can't do it anymore might not get caught.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:07 PM

77 posts, read 197,746 times
Red face Just this evening

Driving home from work, I noticed unusually heavy traffic on the highway below me. Glanced down to double check that my old eyes weren't playing tricks on me. OH S..............POW! Smashed right into the rear end of the guy in front of me. ( He'd "checked up" and I wasn't watching where I was driving)
Well, after a few choice cuss words ... and knowing I would have to tell the MRS. ... I grabbed Insurance info and got out. Knowing I was at fault, I walked over to the other driver, apologized (somewhat ) and shook his hand.

His SUV has a few scratches on the rear bumper. My Monte Carlo looks alot
like Jeff Gordon's car, after he has hit the wall AGAIN !!!!! Hood, Bumper, Headlights all trashed.

Me? I'm OK.
Pride, Car, and Bank Account all hurting.

Old 09-10-2007, 09:34 PM

871 posts, read 1,984,548 times
Jeff Gordon, 2nd in points. Jr out of the chase. !Who cares about Johnson.
Off topic till this statement "Oh sorry! how embarassing! LOL!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:00 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,306 posts, read 8,652,146 times
Ummm I just can't figure out what dh stands for...... I know ya'll are talking about your husbands,,, But what's the d for.......
dumb
desperate
drugged
divorced
dedicated
devilish
????????????????????

Old 09-10-2007, 10:06 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,632,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Ummm I just can't figure out what dh stands for...... I know ya'll are talking about your husbands,,, But what's the d for.......
dumb
desperate
drugged
divorced
dedicated
devilish
????????????????????
well it sure isn't dear!!!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:12 PM

Dear???
My dear Husband??? Nah your right could'nt be that

Old 09-10-2007, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Dear???
My dear Husband??? Nah your right could'nt be that
nahhhh!!! My wife leans more toward using "dufus"

Old 09-10-2007, 10:18 PM

Dufas??? She must have chilled alot since moving to the Show-Me-State.. Most Cali Girls would call us'ns Dumba$$e$

Old 09-10-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Dufas??? She must have chilled alot since moving to the Show-Me-State.. Most Cali Girls would call us'ns Dumba$$e$
the wife is gentle on me cuz I'm justa lil feller
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri