Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 01:25 AM

871 posts, read 1,986,045 times

Advertisements

What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Ill be glad to share mine first. I have many! LOL! But you must promise not to judge me by this as I was young and ignorant at the time. When I was in the military I was riding shotgun down the freeway with my buddy whom I was close friends with. We were in a large convoy coming home from a long two weeks of training. As I turned to look out my window I seen a truck pull along side us with two of my Seargents grinning from ear to ear looking over at us. He then held up a picture of a nude lady. I was the neewbie in the unit and he was trying desperatly to embarasse me. With out much thought at all I unbuckeld my seatbelt stood up in my seat and mooned the both of them.
Honestly It was meant to proove to them that they could not phase me in the least. C'mon I was raised with all boys I thought nuthin of it.
Afterwards even though the look on thier faces was priceless I was truely embare assed. Still am. I realy am.
What made it worse....... My nickname changed form newbie to powder. I shall never do that again! remarkabley I gained alot of respect from the men and the women. GO figure!
Somebody better top this or I will be horrified!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2007, 05:43 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,636,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentaxlecrew View Post
...<snip>...With out much thought at all I unbuckeld my seatbelt stood up in my seat and mooned the both of them.
Honestly It was meant to proove to them that they could not phase me in the least. C'mon I was raised with all boys I thought nuthin of it.
Afterwards even though the look on thier faces was priceless I was truely embare assed. Still am. I realy am.
What made it worse....... My nickname changed form newbie to powder. I shall never do that again! remarkabley I gained alot of respect from the men and the women. GO figure!
Somebody better top this or I will be horrified!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/jammer_this/smilies/pics2.gif (broken link)

Old 09-07-2007, 06:37 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,384,472 times
Default Mmm Mmm...

No.
Nope.
Nyet.
Nada.
Not goin' there.
[img]http://******************/shocked-smiley-9450.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2007, 06:48 AM

1,280 posts, read 4,342,133 times
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

Ill have to think on this one .. I am sure I have one ........ or two ..........

Old 09-07-2007, 08:30 AM

1,554 posts, read 4,553,138 times
Me never had an embarrising moment.... I had a square life and never did anything stupid..... All right maybe a did or no.... I ain't gonna tell. In fact I really don't remember myself. I told yah I have CRS.....

Old 09-07-2007, 08:45 AM

Im realy dissappointed in you all! C,mon what dos'nt kill ya will only make yo stronger!! FES UP! and no I dont have any pics! Thank GOD!!

Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 AM

ok I have one ..... but promise if ya ever meet the hubby you never tell........ omg maybe I better not post it!!

Old 09-07-2007, 11:53 AM

Please! please! Ya got me all curious now! pretty please!

Old 09-07-2007, 12:18 PM

1 posts, read 2,341 times
OMG I have plenty but the one that sticks out the most is when I was in Middle School I had gotten student of the month..LOL. They announced it in the Gym and the whole school was sitting on the bleachers I was on the top row. When they called my name and started down the bleachers I tripped on this boys books and fell down the last three rows.. OMG so embarressing while the WHOLE school was laughing I still had to walk up to thr front to recieve my certificate. It was awful!!!! LOL

Old 09-07-2007, 12:22 PM

me and dh were "parking" and a cop pulls up behind us and ask if we are ok ..... (this was about oh 20 years ago)

Lets see when he shined his light in the car (lord knows what that officer seen ..probably dh white umm bumms! lol)........... umm I think I would of turned around and hit the siren or something I wouldnt of tapped on the window!! and we were out in bfe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri