Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Montreal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 03:22 PM

832 posts, read 1,254,069 times

Advertisements

hey peoples, I can help the thread started... I know a guy who works at the MYOB burreau in Ottawa (Mind Your Own Business burreau), she should give them a call with a non public phone... they will trace the call & depart her butt back to usa with a note on her passeport "damn snitch who has nothing better to do'... well, that will help canada more than the snitch TS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2011, 10:44 AM

157 posts, read 574,286 times
I have to agree with the members here who advise you, Ms. Luscious, to leave him alone.

If the guy isn't a marauding masked member of The Taliban, sneaking, creeping and pussyfooting about our streets carrying suspicious-looking packages beneath his coat, leave him be already!

Geez!

Last edited by ladyaugusta; 12-24-2011 at 10:56 AM..

Old 12-24-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgpg_99 View Post
I was thinking *exactly* the same thing. If this guy were in Arizona there would be a number of vigilante groups volunteering to hunt the guy down and bring him to the authorities in shackles...

When I see things like this, it makes me happy that I decided to (legally) move to Canada for good...
And Canada's glad to have you, too!

We're not a bad bunch up here in The Great White North, are we?

Old 12-24-2011, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
My cousin is an immigration official, he told me that they have many agents on the lookout. He said you should take your "friend" to the Botanical Garden and hit him over the head with a rolled up Sunday edition of the The Gazette in front of the main entry. That will be the signal and they will do the rest. Don't wait, but quickly run away or they may grab you by mistake.
Oh, no! Not The Gazette, an anglo newspaper! *reels due to the horror*

Er, the Sunday edition of The Gazette went the way of the dodo a while back. Can your cousin use The Gazette's Saturday edition instead? It's nice and thick and heavy! Just ask him to save the four crosswords for me and I'll not stool to your cousin's boss about what he's up to with that innocent Saturday Gazette. Now we're addressing snitchery and bribery! *snort!*

Last edited by ladyaugusta; 12-24-2011 at 11:20 AM..

Old 01-28-2012, 04:24 PM

4 posts, read 18,906 times
My theory:

The "guy" is actually an attractive girl that works with hubby. Someone is feeling threatened and is trying to get rid of unwanted competition.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:31 PM

391 posts, read 687,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousEyes View Post
I'm just wondering how I can report an illegal immigrant who is currently working in Montreal illegally? He is a US citizen and moved out to Canada about 7 months ago (late May, early June). I know the 1st 6 months is legal, but after that you are considered illegal. Is there a way I can be anonymous when reporting this person? What are the chances that there will be action taken on him and this issue? He says that he is waiting for his paperwork, but as of now he is illegally here, does not have a registered car and is getting paid illegally. Also, is it true that it's a lot harder to become a citizen in Canada now? Thank you!
Not sure why you posted all this here when you can remain completely
anonymous by using Google to find the following:

Border Watch Toll-free Line

Be careful... the person may actually be working with immigration to
finalize their status in Canada.

Some questions...

- how do you know for a fact they are illegal?

- how do you know for a fact they are being paid illegally?

Don't go making assumptions on flimsy information and cause
this person or perhaps even yourself needless grief.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,986 times
Smile Anonymous reporting of illegal immigrants

Just read your post, and the replies of several, to it. I see the 'bleeding hearted folks' are still stuck in their 'slumber of stupidity'! There are too many people content to look the other way, concerning issues such as yours. Immigration laws and standards, are put in place to protect the very foundation of our Nation from 'undesirable foriegners'. When our own citizens see fit to point a finger of scolding at a fellow Canadian, for seeking to do the right thing, all I can say is, do the right thing. Report suspicious foriegners and let the Authorities determine if there is any wrong-doing involved. Our Nation is worth protecting, regardless of what certain others may say, and we have the necessary enforcement agencies in place to accomodate this duty and privilege! God bless Canada.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:20 AM

1,373 posts, read 2,956,973 times
LOL sounds like a scorned lover!
Only thing you can do is bait them into commiting a crime

Old 01-06-2014, 02:23 PM

15 posts, read 29,700 times
This thread caught my eye and now I'm curious to know the whole story because something tells me there's a lot of details missing to fully understand what's going on.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:06 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian_wanderer View Post
This thread caught my eye and now I'm curious to know the whole story because something tells me there's a lot of details missing to fully understand what's going on.
Getting the whole story might be a bit tough as the op hasnt posted on the forum for a few years/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Montreal