Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 11:17 AM

2 posts, read 5,129 times

Advertisements

Hi... My GF n I went to see a movie and I just can't remember the name of it... it was about a big misunderstanding between kids and a guy being accused of rape. He then was send to the war and the he supossedly returns back from war, to find the love of his life. At the end turns out that the girl who acussed him for rape, actually was telling the story of the movie. The guy actually died at war and the love of his life died in a bombardment in england.. The kid (now an elder) was actually telling the story on how she would have wanted to end... sad movie, but very entertaining.... There where no famous actors on it...we saw it on 2009 Please help!..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 11:28 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,588,814 times
I think it must be Atonement, based on the Ian McEwan novel and starring Kiera Knightly.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM

2 posts, read 5,129 times
That's it!!!!..... thank you very much!!!!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,588,814 times
Ta-da! You're welcome

Old 07-05-2009, 08:51 AM

5 posts, read 9,217 times
Please help me remember a movie from my child hoodI think all started on a baseball field.It`s about a boy in highschool who miss the ball and so his life...everyone hate him after that and his life was not so good...bat in his misery a girl came to him and said something nice about him.And the next scene is about 20 years later when he was in bar on christmas eve and said to everyoane what a misery life has and it`s all because he miss a ball once in highschoo.A man came to him and said do you want to see how your life would it be if you didn`t miss that ball.At that point if i remember well he was married to the girl who came to him after the game.And so he wake up in highschool where he won that game and become the legend of his highschool.and after that show him after another 20 years later married with the most prety girl and he was rich.But after a time he regret this life and start looking for the other girl (his wife).Please help me remeber it means a lot to me.

Old 07-05-2009, 05:54 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,609,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon1985 View Post
Please help me remember a movie from my child hoodI think all started on a baseball field.It`s about a boy in highschool who miss the ball and so his life...everyone hate him after that and his life was not so good...bat in his misery a girl came to him and said something nice about him.And the next scene is about 20 years later when he was in bar on christmas eve and said to everyoane what a misery life has and it`s all because he miss a ball once in highschoo.A man came to him and said do you want to see how your life would it be if you didn`t miss that ball.At that point if i remember well he was married to the girl who came to him after the game.And so he wake up in highschool where he won that game and become the legend of his highschool.and after that show him after another 20 years later married with the most prety girl and he was rich.But after a time he regret this life and start looking for the other girl (his wife).Please help me remeber it means a lot to me.
Mr. Destiny (1990). But this question really should have been asked by posting a new thread.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:22 PM

1 posts, read 2,363 times
Default Help with Movie Title

Trying to find a name of a movie that I secretly watched when i was a kid and it scared the hell out of me! Now I want to confront my fears. The only thing i remember is that at the end of the movie a woman is delivering a baby but a monstrous wormy like creature comes out instead. I don't remember what happened after that because I ran out of the room before it was over. It was on HBO during the early 80s...

Old 07-09-2009, 12:24 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggidy View Post
Trying to find a name of a movie that I secretly watched when i was a kid and it scared the hell out of me! Now I want to confront my fears. The only thing i remember is that at the end of the movie a woman is delivering a baby but a monstrous wormy like creature comes out instead. I don't remember what happened after that because I ran out of the room before it was over. It was on HBO during the early 80s...
Sounds like a scene from the series called "V".

Old 07-21-2009, 09:40 AM

5 posts, read 9,217 times
Thank you very much for remebering this movie!!

Old 07-21-2009, 09:47 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,609,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggidy View Post
Was it The Fly (1986) ? V was never on HBO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies