Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2011, 07:01 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,566,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
Yes Art...the elusive seductress...who calls to us in the night with her misty wraith like beauty. And we are consumed...with passion with the images in our heads, the songs in our ears...the ethereal love in our heart for the creation that is in spirit bursting and demanding to become real and physical. We are tricked by her trickery...she steals the sleep from our eyes...the food from our body...the passion from our souls...as we give our all to make love to that vision in our heads.

Curse or blessing? The artist will not know which...as she feels the highs of elation ease the curse it is to sell her soul to make the masterpiece that will make her life worthwhile...

And if the artist cannot see with his eyes? He can paint with his soul...if he cannot hear? He will compose with his soul...just as Beethoven did on his last and most acclaimed symphony. Lack of hearing did not stop this artist bending and giving to his lover...his last breath of life.

‪Beethoven Symphony 9 in D minor Op. 125 (7/7)‬‏ - YouTube
*Gaze lingers...Voice...Awestruck!*

Hans Zimmer - A Small Measure of Peace

‪Hans Zimmer - A Small Measure of Peace‬‏ - YouTube

Dearest Lady! Such utterances render Me absolutely speechless for never has the presentation of such a discourse been so aptly presented as that which came from Your heart...

You beautifully conveyed what I...felt, tackling the difficulty with an intimate knowing ease... and yes, this would be so,... resorting to imaginative realms to "Exist" and be willing to "inner live", or "Co-Exist"... in a faithfull tryst to this mistress of Art...

My dear Lady! The Artist in Me feels understood... and for this Lady am I deeply indebted to Your Mercy given... expressed...

Your articulated Empathy soothes the scars, rejections, loneliness, and what must appear to others at times as misplaced or misguided Will, a Will We must continuously apply in the face of repeated failures, and cries of frustration...in vain attempts to Capture the Vision within...

The inner Strength a Soul must be composed of... that Strength of Will or persevere and thereby gain this quality if only to endure fiery flirtations...Yes the edges of madness that flirts with each who dare undergo such a path... if ever to be successful by One's own personal standards much less that of a greater World...

Steve Jablonsky - Trailblazer

‪Steve Jablonsky - Trailblazing‬‏ - YouTube

*Voice filled with Awe...* Beautifully said, Lady!!!! Beautifully Said! Thank You!!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-09-2011 at 07:17 AM..

Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,300,019 times

‪Living All Alone- Phyllis Hyman‬‏ - YouTube

She was such a beautiful; yet deeply disturbed women. The song is very haunting and sad when you think about how lonely and depressed she was. She ended up taking her own life back in the early 90s.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:16 PM

52,765 posts, read 48,138,117 times
If I Ever Fall In Love - Faron Young

‪FARON YOUNG - "IF I EVER FALL IN LOVE (WITH A HONKY TONK GIRL)" (1970)‬‏ - YouTube

Daisy A Day - Jud Strunk

‪Jud Strunk - Daisy A Day‬‏ - YouTube

Prisoner Of Hope - Johnny Lee

‪Johnny Lee - 'Prisoner Of Hope' (1980)‬‏ - YouTube

River Of No Return - Tennessee Ernie Ford

‪Tennessee Ernie Ford - River Of No Return‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 03:52 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,148,969 times

‪Blondie - Heart Of Glass‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 06:25 PM

746 posts, read 1,680,312 times
Default The Sheepdogs are Canadian eh

These dudes won the Rolling Stone magazine Unsigned band contest, and they're from my hometown! Buy 5 copies for my mother..LOL

‪The Sheepdogs "I Don't Know" Official Video‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 06:39 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,148,969 times

‪Peaches & Herb - Reunited‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 06:53 PM

4,353 posts, read 3,572,915 times
Inside Looking Out ---- Grand Funk Railroad

‪Grand Funk Railroad - Inside Looking Out‬‏ - YouTube

Old 08-09-2011, 07:39 PM

Default LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out [Explicit], GOD FORBID - Chains Of Humanity

[Had to shut down quick but Free for a moment ]

* Perfect Server for table of XXXXXXXXX...Lift a hand signaling to be temporarily replaced. Courting Money, My own personal thoughts in such a gathering concealed...not even a flicker crosses My Face...Oh If only I were a Gambling Man!

LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out [Explicit]

‪Mixed Martial Arts Mamma Said Knock You Out‬‏ - YouTube

Recalls beautiful feelings shared with Goddess Artemis, cooling Me enough toward politeness, just don't examine too closely the Glint in My Eye!

GOD FORBID - Chains Of Humanity

‪GOD FORBID - Chains Of Humanity (OFFICIAL VIDEO)‬‏ - YouTube

Neither Fame nor Fortune doth An Honorable Character Create!

KnightShadow

Old 08-09-2011, 07:50 PM

Default Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrand - Now We Are Free - Gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
then let Your Heart fuel Our travels tonight, Goddess...Why not witness the most Holy dynamic of creation... yes...Norah fills the air... and the heartbeat behind that rhythmn?...

*Stands behind you, Hand over Your eyes...Whispers while lifting You like a dancer..*

Feel THIS...Lady...

Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard - Tears of the Sun theme

‪Hans Zimmer Tears of the Sun theme‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

wow Sir Knight
What a stunning piece you have given...

Lady Truthfully no more stunning than the enchanted company You have so unselfishly provided...

the journey and imagery.. The Sun...rising above the crashing waves....

have Their Counterparts in Feelings Shared...

the flutter of wings. Rampage of the wild... The cry out.. rising with the beats.

*Smiles adding to the Goddess's comments* Have all been felt within Us at some time or the other...

Rising...then the realisation..the calm...so powerful.. this is everything ........

Goddess...only the merest reflection of the Beauty within You that I've enjoyed!

‪M83 - I guess I'm floating‬‏ - YouTube
*And as the Cresent Moon Rises under Athenian Skies...*

Goddess Lady! *Teases lightly* Are You not aware of the Damnation that would surely follow humankind, if not for the touch of a most civilized hand and heart found in the Feminine Persuasion?

*Dance enters a subtle exultation of intimacy*

*Goddess Artemis's Eyes twinkle in the flickering light, teases back* oO so I've been most important in the Developement of Civilization? Or just You, Kind Sir...

Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrand - Now We Are Free - Gladiator

‪

* Laughs...Fondly Replies* I dare say Goddess, without such would You find Me this moment bruised, with tattered clothing in a back alley brawl... so it IS YOU Lady, that I owe My Civility to! (Shared Laughter)

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 08-09-2011 at 08:24 PM..

Old 08-09-2011, 07:55 PM

4,503 posts, read 6,331,639 times
I chose this name a long time ago because of this song, I think this is a fitting song for this post...

‪Arcadia:Lady Ice Music Video by Suzy Thomas‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music