Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2011, 11:35 PM

2,897 posts, read 20,346,290 times

Advertisements

Sir KnightShadow spoke of your pet every day to me, even when very ill (I hope He doesn't become annoyed with me sharing this publicly) and secretly Valentine was His motivation as well as the baby bird to rejoin life so that He could honor Valentine properly. The spirit of Valentine had in one way or the other been a very important part of my household since your announcement and I do feel that this thread can understand and appreciate the mysterious way love works.

I would tease Him saying that Valentine knew He was Goth and Goth tend to have an unusual appreciation for what we normally would call ghosts and the dead as well as an appreciation that the memory of love shared between incarnates and discarnates should go on forever... that separation should never be recognized. I say this to say to you, Ms. Thursday007, that Valentine will be loved in memory here and if ever you feel the need to recreate a memory of your wonderful furry child that you are free to do it here in an atmosphere of support and love.

The original intent of the w/feeling thread is to honor love, relationships, hopes, dreams, and memories of those living and departed... to connect Soul to Soul, Heart to Heart. Here we respect and honor loved ones, their memories, and the beauty they brought to our lives.

<extend arms, giving Ms. Thursday007 a gentle hug... voice soft and comforting>

Lady RareWonder, Sir KnightShadow, myself and others come to give comfort concerning the recent loss of your beloved Valentine. Our delay in reaching out was due to pressing obligations related to human dynamics. (You can also expect personal notes of consolation.) Please accept our deepest condolences. A flower for Valentine.

<clasp your hand... squeezing it gently>

Sir KnightShadow asked that you receive word that each day subsequent to your announcement, he felt your pet Valentine come to Him exuding love.

Love is eternal and Valentine will always be with you. Feel our hearts tenderly hold you both at this difficult time.

Music By Paul Collier

43 10 minute relaxing piano music by Paul Collier, video by WavesDVD - YouTube

Topaz

Last edited by Topaz_Flowers; 10-28-2011 at 11:44 PM..

Old 10-29-2011, 12:33 AM

200 posts, read 119,770 times

Revolution - The Beatles - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 12:58 AM

114,838 posts, read 66,051,859 times

Roy Clark Guitar Wizard - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 03:07 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,170,370 times

Crowded House- Better be home soon - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 03:35 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,568,526 times
MAKE YOU FEEL MY FACE - ADELE

ADELE - 'Make You Feel My Love' - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 05:48 AM

10,261 posts, read 12,554,099 times

1982 - Paradise - World´s Midnight - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 09:51 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,192,463 times
Default Someday in my Life/Beside You

...curl up within the roots...and fall asleep beneath Our Oak...

wherever i go now...

...i'll follow You

and my Heart will be true...

...dreams awake me...as the sunlight drifts thru the leaves...

...i'll always be beside You to watch the day and night

and We'll listen to the sunrise and feel its growing light...

...and peace will come inside

so quiet...

~BloomingArtist~

Old 10-29-2011, 11:51 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,566,407 times
Default Skrillex - First Of The Year (Equinox), JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR - The Lepers, Archive - Again, Live 2006 (1/2)

*Bad scene...nightmares of kids being ripped apart. damn this world! i can't save them...i can't even save my goddamn self!*

no wonder that guy in green mile let himself be executed! no way to stop the pain, the pain of innocence being destroyed. robotic stare at a tv screen, watching prayer cloths offered, given away, wash in the blood, save the children commercials, war war war and worldwide refugees...hermitage has new meaning for me now...

the babies need 911!!!

Skrillex - First Of The Year (Equinox)

Skrillex "First Of The Year" (Equinox) - YouTube

and then there's Jesus screaming there's too little of me...there's just too little of me!!!!

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR - The Lepers

JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR - The Lepers - YouTube

VIOLENCE!!! blood baths, making that money, and in the land of plenty, droves of emotional orphans keeping themselves alive living cyber lives while mom and dad do their thing because after all they got a right to happiness too, and the green mile man begs to be let out of this life!

Archive - Again, Live Eurockeennes 2006 (1/2)

Archive : Again, Live Eurockeennes 2006 (1/2) - YouTube

Oh Gawd just let people live in their dreams I scream over and over in my head! Reality? suppose their reality is full of suffering human beings?? LET PEOPLE DREAM and stay out of it!!!! They may be living in nightmares!!!!

Dream on, You beautiful diamonds!!!!!

Archive - Again, Live Eurockeennes 2006 (2/2)

Archive : Again, Live Eurockeennes 2006 (2/2) - YouTube

Dream YYour Dreams of LOVE!!!! Relieving tortured green mile Souls who carry suffering for You. Dream and make their world...endurable for another day!

KnightShadow

Old 10-29-2011, 11:56 AM

5,431 posts, read 29,192,463 times
Default Toamna

softly...take Sir KnightShadow into my arms...wave my hand over his eyes...see my world...the Beauty...the Light...wake to Beauty and Love...

...Autumn is a second Spring...when every leaf is a flower...Albert Camus

~BloomingArtist~

Old 10-29-2011, 12:19 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,566,407 times
Default Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb and Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

Feeling the love, feeling the love and for a moment I can close my eyes and Breathe again...

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Pink Floyd-Comfortably Numb - YouTube

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon - YouTube

If life is ripping you apart then its oh shi* that's TOO REAL, help help am I the guilty one and the king yells hide that shi*, put them all in homes, give them another pill as puppets mimic, like broken records, the master's call! PRIVACY! oh gawd..TAKE it private, a human condition gone private in our lives, convinced now in our collective weakness and fraility...convinced now! I just can't deal with what humanity's been dealing with, or is it my neighbour but yea cause I'm weak but got to hide that see, and the tape rolls in my head and in your head that we can't deal or hold your hand for 3 minutes thru a song!

Dream...try to dream and somebody got a master tape, push that control button because a major panic is growing inside us all, yea anxiety is going on now worldwide so push that button, screaming excuses polished from overuse...when it gets too human, too real, too close to who I AM hiding inside of me. lets call the alarm! Majority vote rules...but I swear I really am a radical somewhere or was that in the 60s, 70s, 80s?, 90s? while protestors worldwide march before wall street and governments but but wait, I can't deal with that or with dreams cause that's NOT Real...let's rip it apart!!!!

and the masters of the universe grin...shutting the dream worlds, that music inspires, down...

and the babies cry and the babies scream and the babies need to be given nyquill to shut the f up!! Yall messing up my high...taking another toke with dead empty grins, swigging a growing moutain of red crinkled cups of cheap whiskey.

And the people's poets are dead...and the people's poets are alive, and the people's poets have gone numb...and the people's poets live in back alleys and under bridges begging for coins as this world passes them by.

This mass of humanity trying to make it another day...trying to Live their life and deal with the hand life gave them! If Anybody is surviving pain without needing to Dream, begging to Dream or screaming inside, just let me DREAM for 9 g-d minutes please! then, Give Us the f-ing formula!!! Quit trying to cram REALITY down My throat like its some frikken GOD!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-29-2011 at 01:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music