Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2011, 07:34 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,579,662 times

Advertisements

KASSO - I Love The Piano (Extended Version 1984) - YouTube

Old 10-31-2011, 07:41 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,815,697 times

GeeGun ft.Julia Savicheva-Prosti (DJ Denis Rublev & DJ Natasha Baccardi) - YouTube

Old 10-31-2011, 07:56 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,564,946 times
Default Great Music...Taking a Break, to listen. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pines View Post
Whoa! Powerful Pines!

Great songs from Everybody...got me with goosebumps, just the flow starting with Ms. Lyra's Jane Eyre (2011) - Awaken. I felt transported back into a time I could breathe in...

Then Lady BloomingArtist (how did You find...I had to do a double take at first Grin)...Thank You for the landing me in Colbert.

Followed by Makossa''s Issa Bagayogo - Tounga! Got the blood flowing and feet stomping...

The Cash Register's John Mayer - Edge of Desire floated me back and out to sea again...

JackTheRipper's Beatles's - Oh! Darling had me looking to squeeze somebody tight! LOL

Nomadicus's song Got My Fighting Spirit up...started shadow boxing...felt GOOD! Thought about dancing again...

WakaFlocka's Simple Plan - I'd do anything had Me headbanging jumping up and down...scream/singing...I'll do anythingggg! Fun!

Got to Pines and Mind got Blown UP! HA!

Collapsing in a nearby chair, and felt Myself cruising on winding roads to JL's KASSO - I Love the Piano!...booty shaking, feet tapping...Great piano playing! (My chair has wheels so just moving hips, setting feet on the foot of the chair pushes the chair in the direction of energy.

Wild fun while sitting before a computer! rofl...Great music all...and YES...someone IS listening to it! Me!

Hey Nomadicus snuck another one in...well here we go, Dance! HOUSE! HA! O Yea!!! GeeGee!!!

KnightShadow

Old 10-31-2011, 08:04 PM

Akcent - Kylie [Romanian Version] - YouTube

Old 10-31-2011, 08:28 PM

Default Elite Force - No Turning Back (Mowgli and Solo mix)

^^^ Romanian House! O yes!!! Akcent- Kylie! ... Okay thats it it it!!!

I GOT to feel Myself back into those tripper's stars...*sliding from foot to foot, leaning back with open palms swaying with shoulders in the air*

YeaYeaYea!!!!

DJ moves it to...
Elite Force - No Turning Back (Mowgli and Solo mix)

Elite Force - No Turning Back (Mowgli and Solo mix) - YouTube

Oh Baby let it go!!! Jump into the dancing lights in your mind and get free up in here!!! Thrill Me sugar with that beat...ROFL!!!!! Hey Hey Hey!!!!!

Playing it hard...Yes!!! Gawd never thought I could feel this way again!!!

KnightShadow

Old 10-31-2011, 08:31 PM

sad russian song - YouTube

Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 PM

Default Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It and mo money mo problems (best quality) also Bobby Brown - Every Little Step

okay okay...got to calm down...rofl...

breathe in Sad Russian song...breathe out tension from the day... breathe in

*Thought Hit Me...go looking* Just gonna follow the inspiration flow inside...and its calling forrrrrrr...

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It - YouTube

O Yea! here it is here it IS! This is how We do it Baby!

while bringing up the rear isssss...true true! mo money mo problems!

Mo money Mo problems (best quality)

mo money mo problems (best quality) - YouTube

ack got to get away from that bird...come on Bobby, Tell it son!

Bobby Brown - Every Little Step

Bobby Brown - Every Little Step - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 10-31-2011, 08:45 PM

Russian Romantic Song - YouTube

Old 10-31-2011, 09:14 PM

Default Wiz Khalifa - On My Level instrumental

*Realizes this is a party for Halloween...laugh now that I can see the crazy costumes and pumpkins on display! Enjoying the ambiance, and chit chattering of small talk....

Digging the flow of music, mixed from everywhere and all included...Russian Romantic sparkles the air and someone grabs me as partner...I don't care! Let's fly...HA!*

Nice nice...Russian Flavour, motioning for a refill... (O no not telling HA)...
smack hands with a rub, ready to flow one more time with it!

Come on baby...

*people joyful in the background, shouts of laughter at funny games and playful bantering...all trying to make it joyful for others which means a ziillion people trying to make YOU happy and you THEM!* HA!

O time TIME to FEEL that Happiness Darling...that slow intensity of kisses deep in My level of loveeeeee...The music Played by the DJ is a Rocking Rock song...People singing along with it, clapping with some cheering...

*She's soft...shy...with that I'm diggin you kinda lean to her softness...Gaze down &...Grin...whisper*

wanna feel My song? it won't hurt you...close your eyes darling...breathe in...here *gentle touch...warmth spreads...*
that's right.....mixing nicely with the Dj...very good...now inner open to the stars...feel starlight on your skin?...good baby...now float...thats it...float to your star love....breathe slow..and...very good......

Wiz Khalifa - On My Level instrumental

Wiz Khalifa - On My Level *OFFICIAL* Instrumental CDS (NOT A REMAKE) +Download.wmv - YouTube

*...later...* YES for Halloween!!!!

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-31-2011 at 09:34 PM..

Old 10-31-2011, 09:34 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,156,789 times
MORRISSEY - I KNOW VERY WELL HOW I GOT MY NAME

you think you were my first love,
you think you were my first love, but you're wrong
you were the only one....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music