Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2020, 09:38 AM

472 posts, read 244,989 times

Advertisements

Well, it's really no surprise but a huge bummer nonetheless. The concert I was suppossed to attend this summer in Phoenix is cancelled ("Stadium Tour" featuring Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison, and Joan Jett). They did send out an email saying that the dates will be rescheduled for 2021, so it's not a complete cancellation, I just have to wait another year.

Have any of you guys been affected by cancelled shows? If so, which one(s) and are they rescheduling for a later date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2020, 09:17 PM

6,033 posts, read 6,164,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB71 View Post
Well, it's really no surprise but a huge bummer nonetheless. The concert I was suppossed to attend this summer in Phoenix is cancelled ("Stadium Tour" featuring Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison, and Joan Jett). They did send out an email saying that the dates will be rescheduled for 2021, so it's not a complete cancellation, I just have to wait another year.

Have any of you guys been affected by cancelled shows? If so, which one(s) and are they rescheduling for a later date?
Nickelback is cancelled. I must say, though formulaic they have quite a few rockers and actually some surprisingly original jams in couple albums past few years ("Coin for the Ferryman," "Revolution," and "Everything I Wanna Do" being somewhat less-known and less-annoying examples). Wanted to briefly feel like I was 30 and drunk most of the time again, both being great pre-quals to enjoying a Nickelback show.

No news on re-sched. Guessing next year. Who knows? Bummer, though.

Old 06-12-2020, 11:17 AM

1,089 posts, read 1,528,757 times
I was super pumped to go see Rage Against the Machine reunion concert this past March.

They rescheduled it for next year, but also gave the option for a full refund.

I took the refund, who knows if the concert even happens next year.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:19 PM

877 posts, read 636,934 times
The camp that my heart goes out to the most are the fans of Rascal Flatts. Their final tour was supposed to happen this year and actually start yesterday in Indianapolis, Indiana. To me, the tour should still take place in some way whenever road life is allowed to resume.

God bless you and the guys and their former road crew always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, a stripped down performance with just the guys, Jay's piano, and Joe's guitar if enough of the road crew members have found new jobs already that is would be a perfect way to tell the fans farewell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music