Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 05:28 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,815,971 times

Advertisements

This old world seems to be in a hurry
but well just keep on taking our time
cause were living such a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZR1YPRim_Y
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2010, 05:30 PM

408 posts, read 724,545 times
funny, i have so many songs in my mind, but non accurately depict how I feel right now....

what a good song about reaping what you sow?

Old 01-04-2010, 05:45 PM

408 posts, read 724,545 times
found one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkFOBZRAbMU

minus the health issues, but definitely feel like i'm going down slow.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:01 PM

4,537 posts, read 9,200,746 times
Oh well, a touch of grey
Kind of suits you anyway
That was all I had to say
And it's all right

YouTube - Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey

Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey lyrics

Old 01-04-2010, 06:09 PM

9,929 posts, read 13,938,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet walker View Post
Everybody must get stoned! And I ain't talking about weed

YouTube - Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & 35

That was a great pick me up!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,057,963 times
This was how my day started, well, after my cat broke my glass ashtray - just have to laugh at this point. My neighbor washed my truck for me as a New Year present & today 1st day back to the office after holidays. I always back my truck into my neighbor across the street driveway cause road narrow & it's easier. Anyway, guess I was 'dazzled' by my truck actually being clean LOL because I didn't notice there was a car parked in the driveway (there's never a car!) so back I go, my trailer hitch knocked big hole in the car's bumper & scratched the bumpers paint (though with gaping hole guess the paint wasn't a big deal). Fortunately I'm on good terms with my neighbors, but this was the song running through my head as I was racing to the office thinking to myself " & I haven't even got to work yet"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlc6XM_yyMA

Old 01-04-2010, 07:57 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,498,316 times
'One's On The Way' by Loretta Lynn! I'm not expecting a baby but I have 4 kids (16, 6, 5, and 18 months) and I can really identify with the lyrics!

Old 01-05-2010, 01:17 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,743,196 times
We're at 19 degrees...up from 9 degrees yesterday!

Pass the sunblock!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krl_pXXfKEI
Marilyn Monroe - Tropical Heat Wave

Old 01-05-2010, 02:41 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,323,261 times
This song sounds like summer to me, even though the video is set in snow, (it's summer here) and everything else in my life is just right. I passed last years subjects with flying colours and I have everything I could possibly need. On top of that I am on summer break and have nothing left to do now that Christmas, New Years and birthdays are out of the way. I have lazy days of summer stretching before me to do as I please. It doesn't get better than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_q_DXIhVk

Old 01-05-2010, 05:14 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,705,534 times
Our country is deteriorating at a rapid rate. We are in a deep depression. The most corrupt crooked government ever, Pigs out of control, an honest and true unemployment rate (not the one the govt reports) over 20%. Over 2 trillion dollars in home equity has evaporated. Factory production at it's lowest level since before the other great depression of 1928. The economy has lost more jobs this year then in any year since WW2, payroll has dropped to it's lowest level since the great depression, the construction industry has been desimated. Once the most powerful companies on earth.... (GM and Ford) who spelled American might are dead in the water and have drowned. Over a trillion dollars in lost retirement nest eggs gone.....used for survival money...poof...gone....bla bla bla....

Why do we have 52 choices to vote on for Mrs America and all are good choices yet we only have 2 choices for the most important job in the world of President and both choices suck?

I find this song very fitting for the start of the new year which has little hope of any improvement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmxyj6iInMc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music