Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2012, 07:45 AM

15 posts, read 40,964 times

Advertisements

Has anyone dealt with or been to Cherry Grove Commons in N Myrtle Beach? What are your thoughts? Clean/safe area? Prices seem reasonable, looks nice in pictures and seems to have everything we are looking for. I just haven't been able to find any reviews. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 10:58 AM

89 posts, read 252,666 times
Hi there,

Where exactly are the Cherry Grove Commons? I am sorry I never heard of them...I live in NMB near Main Street and I think NMB in general is a safe and clean area...now be prepared for the population to triple in the summer months...shopping, walking, beaches, driving is "not fun" in NMB during those months....we go out literally before 9:00 a.m. and after 7:00 p.m. during the weekends and during the week, unfortunately we can't help but be caught up in it all...and it isn't like city traffic if you are used to living in the city....it is like packing 10,000 sardines in a container that should hold 1,000....but other than that, I like the NMB....

Old 03-12-2012, 11:02 AM

5,404 posts, read 16,048,348 times
There's "Market Commons", but that's nowhere near Cherry Grove....Cherry Grove is the northern most beach area along the Grand Strand....it's very low-key and nice...more homes than hotels....

Market Commons is South Myrtle Beach, and isn't on the ocean....but there are restaurants/shops etc...

Old 03-12-2012, 05:02 PM

790 posts, read 1,636,848 times
I did a quick search and found Cherry Grove Commons apartments on David Street in North Myrtle Beach. I also did a search to find out if there were any comments on this apartment complex on the more common apt rating sites but there were none. The pictures on Hotpad look very nice but based on its location and the rental rates, it sounds too good to be true ($800 mo/3 br). I also found a very brief Facebook page but the link on their page to their website is "dead." But I was able to get there by clicking here Rent The Best Apartments with Aspen Square Management and then clicking on SC, etc. Sorry but that's all I can find on it and I live on the south end of MB so I don't know anything more than what I found on the 'net. Hopefully, someone else might be able to add more.

I would recommend that you visit the complex before renting anything. And look around the surrounding area to see what the neighborhood looks like.

Last edited by CTyankee54; 03-12-2012 at 05:28 PM..

Old 06-29-2012, 07:30 PM

2 posts, read 8,795 times
Yes, I have been to Cherrygrove apartments back in February of this year. I was greeted by Mercy, a sales associate,who showed me around the complex. She explained it had recently been taken under a new management company, and they were making upgrades to the property. It appealed to me and what i was was looking for in an apartment. The particular unit she showed me,seemed spacious,inviting and vey clean.The units come unfurnished and without washer/dryer, but there is an additional fee for the washer & dryer applied to your monthly rent.Rates seemed affordable for a 1 bdr/1 bath which I was interested in, and there is plenty of shopping around,grocery stores,restaurants, banks,etc. all seem to be in reach of complex.It is also a short distance to the beach, i think 1 1/2- 2 blocks. All in all, i got a very positive feeling after touring the property,and might even consider choosing to live there when i finally relocate to NMB.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM

2 posts, read 8,795 times
Yes, I have been to Cherrygrove apartments back in February of this year. I was greeted by Mercy, a sales associate,who showed me around the complex. She explained it had recently been taken under a new management company, and they were making upgrades to the property. It appealed to me and what i was was looking for in an apartment. The particular unit she showed me,seemed spacious,inviting and vey clean.The units come unfurnished and without washer/dryer, but there is an additional fee for the washer & dryer applied to your monthly rent.Rates seemed affordable for a 1 bdr/1 bath which I was interested in, and there is plenty of shopping around,grocery stores,restaurants, banks,etc. all seem to be in reach of complex.It is also a short distance to the beach, i think 1 1/2- 2 blocks. All in all, i got a very positive feeling after touring the property,and might even consider choosing to live there when i finally relocate to NMB.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:58 AM

1 posts, read 2,737 times
Yes, just rented a 2/2 at cherry grove commons. Excited about the area and the friendly staff there. Moving in June 1st. We rented a storage unit and have been moving some items into it and found the neighbors friendly as well. Location is great and friendly and helpful staff are main reason we decided on CGC. God bless.

Old 10-24-2014, 10:03 AM

1 posts, read 2,148 times
I also may be relocating to NMB soon. Very interested in Cherry Grove. Are there any off leash dog parks in the area??
Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area