Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 06:28 AM

13,371 posts, read 27,039,380 times

Advertisements

Has anyone seen the Seasons at Prince Creek West development? It is a 55+ community in Murrells Inlet.

I was very interested in it until the original builder, Levitt, went bankrupt around 2008. But I see from aerial views that it is now about 2/3 built up. Another builder, Dock Street, has taken over but kept the original plans. I would appreciate any comments on amenities, costs, etc. I don't play golf but would like an indoor swmming pool, which Seasons has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 08:44 AM

Location: Lakewood NJ/Murrells Inlet SC/ N. Naples FL/Swainton NJ
4,026 posts, read 6,543,837 times
If we did not already have a nice townhouse in Park West (near by) and I were buying now, Seasons would be my first choice. I know a couple who owned in Park West and moved to Seasons about a year ago. They love it.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 AM

194 posts, read 748,634 times
Since the new builder has taken over at Seasons homes have been selling at a good pace in the gated development. HOA fees are around $270+/- per month and the amenities center is one of the nicest around. The have a full time activities director and a full social calendar.
Homes sell at about $100 PSF. Certainly worth a look.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:30 AM

13,371 posts, read 27,039,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekgirl4life View Post
Since the new builder has taken over at Seasons homes have been selling at a good pace in the gated development. HOA fees are around $270+/- per month and the amenities center is one of the nicest around. The have a full time activities director and a full social calendar.
Homes sell at about $100 PSF. Certainly worth a look.
Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm not sure I could afford the HOA fee, but would love to be able to swim year round.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area