Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 07:44 PM

12,638 posts, read 32,224,806 times

Advertisements

For those of you who know her, you know she was an active poster. She all the sudden stopped posting about a year ago which wasn't like her. Unless, I'm just missing something?? I hope everything is OK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2014, 07:30 AM

2,385 posts, read 3,691,621 times
She's fine. Just hasn't been posting on CD very much. I'll tell her you asked about her.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:16 AM

1,366 posts, read 3,358,175 times
We miss your positive posts on here, Summering.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:39 PM

328 posts, read 437,712 times
She was amazing. Always positive, straight forward when I asked questions she was dead on everything I asked. A huge asset to this forum.

Come on back Summering.

Old 09-13-2014, 06:30 PM

1,148 posts, read 2,887,556 times
Yep.... Really liked her posts as well.

Old 09-14-2014, 05:44 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,744,659 times
HI TO YOU ALL...

Hi....Well a little birdie told me you were looking for me. I am here and I have been just crazy busy.
Today I am in New York State. We went to a soccer game and then up to Ithaca to some falls and wine trails.
We started in New Jersey a week or so ago, and I was able to get some shopping in at favorite stores.
By Tuesday we will be in our favorite PA. It was so nice to see those mountains on the way up here.
Saturday, back to Myrtle Beach and home.
We have taken a few cruises and the last one was with family. That was so much fun for everyone.
The Inlet Queens in Murrells Inlet has kept our woodworking items in the shop for carving and painting. In January we take a Woodcarvers Cruise. Now, that sounds like fun to us for sure.
We spend some of our time volunteering there. In October we get to design the front room of the store. It will be a fall delight.
Where have I been all year. Well, the above mentioned kept us busy. Plus time with new friends and new places in our newly chosen state of South Carolina.
I know I need to be back here and catch up with all the interests of our areas. I love to pass good information along.
I figure getting out and about like this also helps me to inform others on new and exciting areas...not just my home state or previous living state.
I really miss all of the friends on CD. I promise to catch up with you. I have some great pictures to post also.
We got to see some islands I have only dreamed about, and we will see most of them again in January.
That was fun, fun, fun.....and I hope you all get to do something like that if you haven't already.
I may have been gone...but your names are always with me. I light up every time I hear a CD name.
So I am here, I'm good....I even had my gallbladder out in May and it was so easy. I felt good right away. Went right home!
You make me smile....Love Summering

Old 09-14-2014, 06:05 PM

253 posts, read 472,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
HI TO YOU ALL...

Hi....Well a little birdie told me you were looking for me. I am here and I have been just crazy busy.
Well I for one am delighted you posted!

Sounds like your life has been one adventure after another. Glad to hear you had a successful surgery...those surgeries used to be horrible...good to know they have improved.

Safe travels back to MB and we all look forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing your photos...thanks again for letting us know what you've been up to!

Old 09-14-2014, 06:15 PM

12,638 posts, read 32,224,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
HI TO YOU ALL...

Today I am in New York State. We went to a soccer game and then up to Ithaca to some falls and wine trails.
We started in New Jersey a week or so ago, and I was able to get some shopping in at favorite stores.
By Tuesday we will be in our favorite PA. It was so nice to see those mountains on the way up here.
Saturday, back to Myrtle Beach and home.
We have taken a few cruises and the last one was with family. That was so much fun for everyone.
The Inlet Queens in Murrells Inlet has kept our woodworking items in the shop for carving and painting. In January we take a Woodcarvers Cruise. Now, that sounds like fun to us for sure.
We spend some of our time volunteering there. In October we get to design the front room of the store. It will be a fall delight.
Where have I been all year. Well, the above mentioned kept us busy. Plus time with new friends and new places in our newly chosen state of South Carolina.
I know I need to be back here and catch up with all the interests of our areas. I love to pass good information along.
I figure getting out and about like this also helps me to inform others on new and exciting areas...not just my home state or previous living state.
I really miss all of the friends on CD. I promise to catch up with you. I have some great pictures to post also.
We got to see some islands I have only dreamed about, and we will see most of them again in January.
That was fun, fun, fun.....and I hope you all get to do something like that if you haven't already.
I may have been gone...but your names are always with me. I light up every time I hear a CD name.
So I am here, I'm good....I even had my gallbladder out in May and it was so easy. I felt good right away. Went right home!
Good to hear all is well! You have been really busy. Well, check back with us once in a while, we miss you. Have a safe trip back to SC and hope to hear from you and see the pics soon.

Old 09-14-2014, 09:42 PM

328 posts, read 437,712 times
You were one of those who kept our hopes alive about moving here with your positive postings.

Sure every town has negatives and they get sometimes beat to pieces but your constant positive attitude has seems to be the catching thing here on the forum.

Now that we are here in MB also, look forward to seeing your post more.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:05 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,744,659 times
So how are you loving Myrtle Beach? Myrtle Beach Bound! ?

We did have one of the worst winters I remember in like 12 years.....but, certainly not like in the NE.
What have you been doing at Myrtle?
I always feel there is something to do at all times. It is a joy to retire in an area where you just can't get bored.
There has been a great list of entertainers coming our way. Alabama Theater is a joy to attend.
I can't say I am not enjoying these beautiful mountains back home and in NY. Just gorgeous and the falls at Ithaca are to die for.
Not to mention....the wine trails. Geez, I needed all day to be able to check those out. I didn't have all day but we went to one very charming place and enjoyed ourselves there....Oh yep!
I'd like to know what you love about our Myrtle Beach and what area you chose.
One day we have to all meet up. The amount of northern friends is rising.

We were at a Karate practice and ball game here in NY tonight...the days go fast. A chill is in the NE air. The leaves are just changing now. Awesome.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area