Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 PM

328 posts, read 437,712 times

Advertisements

Summering, need your help please. What antique shops, consignment shops etc do you go to?

Like you we love to antique, buy collectibles etc mainly for resale and wondered which ones you like the most.

Have you been in the new? Vintiques on 17 in Surfside yet? Have not stopped myself yet but plan on it.

Hope all is well with you and you are back home safe and sound.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2014, 10:50 PM

538 posts, read 1,013,485 times
Interested to hear what Summering (or anyone else) says about this. We moved in a few months ago, and the wife is itching to go shop at every one from NC to Charleston. lol Ok, obviously not all, but you catch my drift.

Old 10-04-2014, 12:55 AM

328 posts, read 437,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC here I come View Post
Interested to hear what Summering (or anyone else) says about this. We moved in a few months ago, and the wife is itching to go shop at every one from NC to Charleston. lol Ok, obviously not all, but you catch my drift.
Summering I believe does a lot of consignment type shopping, thrift stores etc and from reading many of her past post she really enjoys it and has a great knowledge base of turning items into things she uses or for re sell if I am correct.

Lots of little ones around the Socastee area I want to stop and see what they have, but I mainly focus on antiques and collectibles more then other items for re sell.

I stopped at a yard sale this afternoon and grabbed a box of unopened movies still sealed in the packages from many years back. Most were 1990s range. Those will hit Amazon for sure.

Less antiques here then where I am from in Ohio for sure but still some gems I have found has me wanting to do lots more looking.

She knows all those little hidden places I am sure.

Hope she is well and everything is ok with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area