Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2017, 01:07 PM

2 posts, read 2,487 times

Advertisements

I'm looking into moving possibly to the Conway / Myrtle Beach area.
Are these areas family oriented? I'm looking to buy a home not
In an association. Does anyone know of a realtor that would be willing to work hard to
Help me find the home we would like?
Can anyone tell me how are public schools are and are there any
Hospital's nearby? What is the distance to a good medical center ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2017, 04:26 PM

1,544 posts, read 1,701,292 times
Almost all the newer homes will be in an HOA. What is your price range.

Best Schools in Horry County, SC - Rankings

When you do searches, search by Horry County - that will include both Myrtle Beach and Conway

Old 12-03-2017, 04:05 PM

2 posts, read 2,487 times
Price range is $250,000-$400,000

Old 12-04-2017, 11:38 AM

16 posts, read 23,229 times
Sent you a PM

Old 12-15-2017, 06:49 PM

70 posts, read 76,089 times
Default HOA in Carolina Farms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retire in MB View Post
Almost all the newer homes will be in an HOA. What is your price range.

Best Schools in Horry County, SC - Rankings

When you do searches, search by Horry County - that will include both Myrtle Beach and Conway
Someone in my household told me that our friends in Carolina Farms pay no HOA. Is this true?

Old 12-16-2017, 06:44 AM

1,544 posts, read 1,701,292 times
No, if you look on any realty site for Carolina Farms and HOA fee is listed. There has to be some way to pay for the maintenance of the pools and common areas, not to mention the management fees.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...66_rect/14_zm/

Old 12-19-2017, 11:07 PM

231 posts, read 156,571 times
We found that "certain" areas of Carolina Forest are extremely family oriented. Our daughter went to Carolina Forest HS and it is probably the best HS in the area.

Since all the new roads, improvements etc on the back side of CF area you don't have to wonder to the 501 traffic as much.

Now with a new hospital and growing back side it makes it easier to get to things you need.

The Farm is beautiful and well kept area. It is on the back end of Carolina Forest area which is nice.

I am not a fan of Conway myself only because CF and other up and coming places offer so much more and newer amenities then Conway.

If we move back to MB we probably will buy in one of the Carolina Forest communities or over on River Oaks.

Some are not fans of CF because of the 501 traffic but the back side roads now give you easy access away from the 501 and CF entry.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:51 PM

3 posts, read 4,225 times
Default Conway Area Homes

Take a look at Beverly Homes in your interested in living in the Conway area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area