Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:14 AM

3 posts, read 11,095 times

Advertisements

We love Evergreen Farms. It is a private community so you do pay. Go to myevergreenfarms.com should be some information. We live on a cul de sac and neighborhood kids outside playing all the time. There is a private park outside of our backyard. There are groups and organizations to join check out murfreesboropost.com for some further info. Lots of info when you get here. They do give out referrals if someone you know moves in/closes on a house. So, I would be happy to give you my info. Also there are 2 houses on our street for sale one with Keller Williams and one with Crye Leike on Donard Court. I am not sure about Verizon, but I have had someone else ask me so if you find out could you let me know. Any questions feel free to let me know. You can email me also if you would like my email
ALSO olesouth.com has some information on Evergreen Farms.

Last edited by ajheath23; 08-17-2007 at 08:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2007, 07:53 PM

8 posts, read 32,972 times
ajheath23 Thank you for the info. We are looking at buying a house in the Evergreen Farms area we really liked it there. So keep in touch so we can get your info for the referral. Does anyone know anything about the verizon call center?

Old 10-20-2007, 08:00 AM

35 posts, read 152,126 times
There are several Verizon locations in Mboro and they are building a new one. Some of our neighbors work there and seem to be pretty happy. There are a lot of opportunities in Mboro and starter homes in the $130s.

Once you get here and get settled then look around for different organizations. Though I do have to say that most parent's work here and don't have a lot of time for hanging out with others...at least that's my experience.

Old 10-20-2007, 11:21 AM

1,109 posts, read 2,960,571 times
Hi girlflorida,

We moved here from West Palm Beach, Florida and love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville