Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 01:56 PM

909 posts, read 1,063,105 times

Advertisements

A baby was in the car with the victim was uninjured and is now with its mother.

The exit ramp which was closed earlier Thursday has reopened.
Driver targeted in shooting on I-24 and Haywood, police say; Ramp reopened | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Well...if it isn't THAT part of town in the news again as usual...the neighborhood we are not allowed to call by name on this particular forum

----------------------------------------

On a side note...are we allowed to put a friendly wager on something here...
now that "don't you leave 'till you see me" has opened a store in Franklin...what is the over/under on how long it might be before his store in THAT other part of town goes away? Just asking.

I notice the Acura dealer left and never came back.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:07 PM

83 posts, read 134,137 times
We are going to be relocating there as of june 15th and not aware of "the neighborhood we are not allowed to call by name on this particular forum"

Please help us avoid what area that might be.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVofM View Post
A baby was in the car with the victim was uninjured and is now with its mother.

The exit ramp which was closed earlier Thursday has reopened.
Driver targeted in shooting on I-24 and Haywood, police say; Ramp reopened | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

Well...if it isn't THAT part of town in the news again as usual...the neighborhood we are not allowed to call by name on this particular forum

----------------------------------------

now that "don't you leave 'till you see me" has opened a store in Franklin...what is the over/under on how long it might be before his store in THAT other part of town goes away? Just asking.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:41 PM

1,977 posts, read 4,207,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssincity View Post
We are going to be relocating there as of june 15th and not aware of "the neighborhood we are not allowed to call by name on this particular forum"

Please help us avoid what area that might be.

Thanks
Antioch...avoid it.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:46 PM

610 posts, read 1,624,001 times
zipcode 37013

Old 05-26-2011, 04:00 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,333,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVofM View Post

I would guess the Acura dealer (Gary Farce) wanted to get closer to his customer base (since Acura's are an upscale label)...

My guess is Napoleon the Kia salesman only wishes to expand...Kias are inexpensive (but fairly well built) cars, so it's probably wise for him to be in a location with a lot of middle class and lower middle class buyers. I don't see it as a move away from Hickory Hollow...the guy is obviously wildly successful. And his wife is bigger than he is.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:36 PM

1,432 posts, read 3,843,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post
I would guess the Acura dealer (Gary Farce) wanted to get closer to his customer base (since Acura's are an upscale label)...

My guess is Napoleon the Kia salesman only wishes to expand...Kias are inexpensive (but fairly well built) cars, so it's probably wise for him to be in a location with a lot of middle class and lower middle class buyers. I don't see it as a move away from Hickory Hollow...the guy is obviously wildly successful. And his wife is bigger than he is.
I'm fairly sure he also has a store in Rivergate so I really think he's just trying to cover the whole metro. I mean Hickory Hollow, Cool Springs, and Rivergate are the 3 major areas for car dealerships.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:44 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,742,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivelafrance View Post
I'm fairly sure he also has a store in Rivergate so I really think he's just trying to cover the whole metro. I mean Hickory Hollow, Cool Springs, and Rivergate are the 3 major areas for car dealerships.
He's had the Rivergate store for a while now. He's got the region covered pretty well.

Old 05-26-2011, 08:31 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,835,134 times
Well all be, hide your kids, hide your wife.

Don't drive down I-24 near Antioch as it's apparently dangerous due to this very targeted (yet sad) incident

While you're at it, avoid music row like the plague. Heard there was a bank robbery there today, albeit with a fake bomb

Courtney

Old 05-26-2011, 08:49 PM

815 posts, read 2,018,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky42day View Post
Well all be, hide your kids, hide your wife.

Don't drive down I-24 near Antioch as it's apparently dangerous due to this very targeted (yet sad) incident

While you're at it, avoid music row like the plague. Heard there was a bank robbery there today, albeit with a fake bomb

Courtney
LOLOL... Keep it classy, dont' stoop the their level, remember reppin MTZ!!!! LOL... Some just don't have a clue...Some of these "Girls" just love to keep up drama... LOLOLOL

Last edited by Antioch; 05-26-2011 at 09:02 PM..

Old 05-26-2011, 09:03 PM

815 posts, read 2,018,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvols View Post

Lets just change the topic of this post all together... So, how is his wife bigger than he is? I don't really know what she does... I like their Christmas comercials with the entire family, there cute!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville