Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2012, 04:55 PM

44 posts, read 105,580 times

Advertisements

Looking for a hotel with a kitchen in or near Franklin/Brentwood that is clean, safe and reasonably priced. I checked out the Extended Stay places and although the prices are fantastic ($50/night) the reviews are horrible. Looking for something around $80-$100/night. A pool and hot tub would be nice. Mainly clean and safe. Need to cook our own meals so kitchen is most important...Any suggestions would be appreciated. We'll only be staying 3 nights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 05:55 PM

3,760 posts, read 7,088,451 times
I know what it's like to read those reviews and get freaked out. I DO think some of them are by the competition across the street and anyone who didn't get upgraded or slept through breakfast.

When we moved to Nashville (two years ago, the weekend of the flood) we had booked into the Main Stay Suites in Brentwood. It ended up being VERY full as people who were stuck by the storm or lost power came to stay here. We had two double beds, and a kitchen that had a full fridge, dishwasher, two burner stove and microwave. Great location - Publix nearby also a Harris Teeter, McDonalds, Taco Bell, O' Charlies . . lots of shopping, and just off 65. Head north (also surface street Franklin Road) for Nashville and south for Franklin.

Anyway, PM me if you need more info. Only complaint was that the walls were a tad thin. There was a family staying above us and the kids were jumping around. I also liked the Hilton Suites Brentwood on the other side of Franklin road but it's more expensive.

Brentwood Hotels: Mainstay Suites hotel in Brentwood, TN

Old 05-31-2012, 06:25 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,920,589 times
There is one off Church Street called Brentwood Suites that is very good. I know the manager and he does a great job.

There also is MainStay Suites, Homewood Suites,and Candlewood Suites in Maryland Farms.

I don't know the prices of any of these, though.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:46 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,088,451 times
Here's the Hilton Brentwood Suites. VERY nice place. A pool, not sure about a hot tub. But the "kitchen" is a fridge and microwave. But fold out couch is in different room than beds. Huge bathroom. Very nice. MainStay is one big room.

Looks like if you pay in advance you can get it for $104 a night for an upcoming weekend.

Higher end place but less of a 'kitchen'.

Brentwood Hotels | Hilton Suites Brentwood | Brentwood, TN

Old 06-01-2012, 07:20 AM

584 posts, read 1,136,151 times
We stayed in the Residence Inn on Meridian when we house hunted and the couple of weeks before we could get into our house when we moved. Our family is too big for one room, so we had a two bedroom suite that had enough beds to accommodate us all. I don't know the price of a one-bedroom. The breakfast there was fantastic and the staff members were professional and really took care of us well. The rooms are clean and fancy - granite countertops in the kitchen. Is one of our favorite hotels ever.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:07 PM

610 posts, read 1,623,578 times
I've stayed at Extended StayAmerica in Brentwood. Not my favorite. The Hyatt is nice, though.

Old 06-15-2012, 05:15 AM

44 posts, read 105,580 times
Thanks all! We are leaving today. We decided to stay at the cheap place the first night and one a bit more expensive the last two nights. I appreciate your input! I may give a review on our return....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville