Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2013, 09:50 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,091,879 times

Advertisements

Trying to remain optimistic here . . . what new locations should the location scout of ABC's Nashville consider if they decide to film locally?

I drove down Boscobel the other night, where Deacon and Scarlet "live" - the houses that have been 'recovered' are just beautiful!

The Bruce Munro LIGHT exhibit at Cheekwood would make a stunning backdrop for some sort of romantic tryst.

And I was impressed with the view from the rooftop terrace at Rock Bottom downtown.

Any other places (besides MY house?) do you think would show off the city???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 10:05 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
I know they've filmed at Centennial Park, but I can't recall ever seeing the Parthenon on "Nashville". It would work well as background for a music festival or perhaps a benefit concert of some kind. Maybe to help Deacon with his medical bills?? Though Rayna's insurance may cover them - won't pay for rehab, though.

Actually, I expect we'll be seeing both Rayna and Deacon in rehab - physical and occupational therapies are going to be needed, and of course Deacon needs addiction rehab as well.

How about the big flea market at the Fairgrounds?? I can see Scarlett picking up quirky items for her house, or perhaps Mattie and her friends - or even Mattie, Deacon, and Rayna - browsing for colorful jewelry or other accessories popular with teens.

Farther out from town, there's Fall Creek Falls State Park - great place for a romantic getaway (though at this point, it doesn't seem as if romantic getaways are likely for any of the characters in the immediate future).

Is there a fancy health spa somewhere nearby where Juliette might retreat for some much-needed R and R?

Old 06-04-2013, 03:12 PM

620 posts, read 1,839,001 times
I agree the Parthenon would be good for a festival background and Country, why NOT your house - ha!!

Old 06-04-2013, 03:14 PM

332 posts, read 344,457 times
Radnor Lake! Having Juliette to go and clear her head about her mom.

Old 06-04-2013, 03:28 PM

4,344 posts, read 4,722,397 times
I think Deacon needs to film some "comforting" scenes at my new house.....

Old 06-05-2013, 07:38 AM

68 posts, read 91,860 times
Haven't watched the show since the first season, but have they shot at the Farmer's Market yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville