Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2006, 01:36 PM

2 posts, read 6,688 times

Advertisements

Hi, I have been searching for houses mostly in Williamson County, but this morning a realtor sent me a bunch of houses located in Dickson. Wondering if anyone could tell me about it. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2006, 10:26 PM

1 posts, read 5,384 times
Default About Dickson

Dickson is pretty nice, but it is no Williamson County. Williamson County, for the most part, is much more highend than Dickson County. The city of Dickson is growing rather rapidly, or at least it seems that way to me. I live in Hickman County which is Dickson's neighboring county. I do everything in Dickson; grocery shop, go to church, work, my husband works there. We are actually trying to move there but have not sold our property yet. I know this is not very informative but I hope it helps.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:01 PM

15 posts, read 52,441 times
I would like to know more about Dickson if anyone has more information about the town and places to live in that area it would be great. Thank you.

Old 07-21-2007, 05:42 PM

2 posts, read 10,554 times
I just moved to Clarksville, TN from Dickson, TN after living there for 8 years. I was looking at crime statistics and Dickson's violent crimes are .01 higher than Clarksville. Nashville crime is higher by at least 1%. All three cities have crime above the national average by 1% to 3% or so. Dickson is small but has a reputation of having a lot of drugs. I have even heard that in Clarksville which is much larger. I won't live there again nor will I live in any of the smaller surrounding towns. I regret having my children go to school there. I home schooled two of them through high school.

Old 07-21-2007, 06:06 PM

2 posts, read 10,554 times
Default Btw

You can look up the crime statistics here:
Moderator cut: link removed
I'm trying to find out about certain areas in Clarksville.

Last edited by Yac; 10-30-2007 at 11:54 AM..

Old 10-15-2007, 07:00 PM

43 posts, read 146,232 times
Default Looking for Temporary Housing in Fairview or close to it

Anyone know where a professional male, non-smoker, no drugs, no pets, not home on weekends, can rent a room or a small apartment relatively cheap in a safe neighborhood? We were going to look at Dickson, but then started to read about the crime. Yuck.

Old 11-15-2007, 09:10 AM

7 posts, read 22,196 times
I think you will find crime where ever you go. I have lived in Dickson most of my life and never experienced any situations with crime involved. Its a great small town with lots of wonderful people in it. It is definitely growing. Burns is a great location if you are wanting to be closest to the interstate to work in Nashville. Moderator cut: Realtor advertising not allowed on this forum

Last edited by mbmouse; 11-15-2007 at 04:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville