Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM

187 posts, read 612,096 times

Advertisements

Well it looks like we are going to be making the move down there before our house is ready (October) We want to be there by August 1st, so our kids can start the school year there! So now we need to find an apartment that will do a 3 month lease in Hendersonville, close to the new Station Camp Elementary School, if possible.... Can anyone recomend any apartments, or tell me which one's to STAY AWAY from?? Thanks so much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2008, 04:02 PM

145 posts, read 515,517 times
I don't think all the apartment complexes in Hendersonville offer 3 month leases, but some do, including both places where I once lived. I don't think the nicer (also more costly) apt complexes offer 3 month leases, but I could be mistaken.

When I was between addresses, I've stayed (for 6 months) at Arbors on Main, which is now under different management and had a different name when I was there. I don't know how it is now or if the new management is an improvement. I liked the previous management they had.

I've also stayed for 6 months at Windsor Park apartments in the Maples neighborhood. It was more problematic, but that's because I had awful, disruptive neighbors that moved in AFTER I did. Ugh.

Neither are ideal if you are used to single family home living. I liked Arbors on Main much better, but it's all going to depend on who you have for neighbors, since no matter what, you are going to hear them. If you don't mind climbing stairs, the upper floors will probably be more peaceful. First floor apartments (where I stayed) are easier access, but notoriously noisy. I also had to deal with water issues from the upper apartments when I stayed at Windsor Park apts. (of the two mentioned here, I'd say stay away from Windsor Park unless you go for top floor living).

Search for Hendersonville apts. at apartments.com and you will find both of the above places. The Arbors apts. are also a wee bit larger in square footage and have very easy access to the Bypass (aka 386, aka Viet Nam Vets Blvd). I don't know where the new Station Camp Elem is located (I checked the Sumner Schools website, and it's not even listed there!), but at this point, your choices are going to be limited to the ones that offer 3-month leases anyway.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:15 PM

6 posts, read 26,025 times
Default Wellington Farm Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2three View Post
Well it looks like we are going to be making the move down there before our house is ready (October) We want to be there by August 1st, so our kids can start the school year there! So now we need to find an apartment that will do a 3 month lease in Hendersonville, close to the new Station Camp Elementary School, if possible.... Can anyone recomend any apartments, or tell me which one's to STAY AWAY from?? Thanks so much
We are in the same boat as you although we will have to find a home once our current one sells. We looked at Wellington Farms. They are a brand new apartment complex directly behind the schools. I do not know if they will do a three month under special circumstances but you could check. We figured we would do a six months lease. We are hoping to move in around July 25th. The school system said we would need three proofs of our address before registration so I want to get there a little early. They also need time to apply for the records from their previous school. The website for the apartment states that they are not opening until winter08 but they are leasing now.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:16 PM

187 posts, read 612,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtonick&mo View Post
We are in the same boat as you although we will have to find a home once our current one sells. We looked at Wellington Farms. They are a brand new apartment complex directly behind the schools. I do not know if they will do a three month under special circumstances but you could check. We figured we would do a six months lease. We are hoping to move in around July 25th. The school system said we would need three proofs of our address before registration so I want to get there a little early. They also need time to apply for the records from their previous school. The website for the apartment states that they are not opening until winter08 but they are leasing now.
I checked out the web site. Looks nice! I wish we could have gotten something close to the school. It does say that they only do 6-12 month leases though. We have decided to go with "Monthaven Park". So I will have to drive the kids to school in the morning & pick them up in the afternoon. We should be down there by July30th! I can't wait!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: