Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 12:59 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,690,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by inged View Post
You conveniently left off the phrase "served by agencies."

Most likely normal people reject the homosexuals, so it would be natural to expect people having to turn to an agency to identify as a much larger percentage than usual.
And people served by agencies don't reflect the homeless population because...? You also just legitimized parents kicking out their kids for being gay. Congratulations. Also, 'normal' people. Enlighten me on normal.

Old 11-14-2014, 01:12 PM

305 posts, read 282,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael07 View Post
And people served by agencies don't reflect the homeless population because...? You also just legitimized parents kicking out their kids for being gay. Congratulations. Also, 'normal' people. Enlighten me on normal.

I mean normal people would be more likely to give their distant relatives a place to stay, whereas since homosexuality is a mental disorder, people will keep their distance.

Old 11-14-2014, 01:37 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,690,476 times
Quote:
I mean normal people would be more likely to give their distant relatives a place to stay, whereas since homosexuality is a mental disorder, people will keep their distance.
Right, because normal people will disown their love for a person because that person just so happens to be attracted to people of the same sex. No. Normal people do not do that. Monsters do that. That very line of thought it the thing that terrifies millions of kids every day. There are so many things wrong with your statement that I cannot even begin to express them.

Gay kids are not the sick ones. Families who disown them are.

Old 11-14-2014, 01:55 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,751,740 times
Quote:
No, it was illegal to enter a civil union in 2003. In 2003, you would not be jailed for finding people of the same sex attractive. This is what annoys me about civil union supporters. They exaggerate and twist the past to make it sound like their special interest group is under extreme torture when that never actually happened.

Loving v Virginia should not have occurred either. A heterosexual union that does not produce children is not really a marriage either and once the female reaches infertility, if no children were conceived, the marriage should be dissolved. It's just another thing wrong with our asinine system.
This may be one of the more assinine things Ive ever read.

Im part of a heterosexual marriage. We will never produce children. Why? BECAUSE I HAD CANCER AND AM STERILE.

So by your utterly ridiculous logic, my marriage is worth less than couples that do produce children. Thats whats absurd.

Quote:
No, homosexuality is not a metal disorder.

Sexual Orientation

Old 11-14-2014, 08:43 PM

605 posts, read 669,993 times
Quote:
Loving v Virginia should not have occurred either.
Why exactly should Loving vs. Virginia not have occurred? Is it because it made inter-racial marriage legal?

Honestly the only credible case you are making here is that you are an intolerant bigot.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:00 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,647,404 times
I'd say it's time to quit feeding the troll. There's no way a normal human being thinks the way this inged does.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
I'd say it's time to quit feeding the troll. There's no way a normal human being thinks the way this inged does.

I do though. I never post something I don't think to be true and never censor myself just because someone might not like it.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasley106 View Post
Why exactly should Loving vs. Virginia not have occurred? Is it because it made inter-racial marriage legal?

Honestly the only credible case you are making here is that you are an intolerant bigot.

How many times do you see an inter-racial marriage work?

It rarely happens.

People just like to argue over "rights" to create controversy and then never use them because they never wanted them in the first place.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:10 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,647,404 times
Quote:
I do though. I never post something I don't think to be true and never censor myself just because someone might not like it.
I'd suggest staying in the cave then and leaving this internet thing to those that can communicate and empathize with other humans. This doesn't seem like the right playground for the mentally ill.

Old 11-14-2014, 10:32 PM

1,395 posts, read 2,660,374 times
Quote:
Yikes! I'm thankful that I am not related to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska