Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 05:08 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,494,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDave View Post
OK I went back and read this I fail to see how one can think I was saying that there was a Red Arrow in Sunapee. but just to make sure here goes..

chris410 related how he had a lousy breakfast there ( Bradford Junction that is ) even though I was happy with it .. I understood how that goes because folks rave about the Red Arrow all the time.. I think it's on the B if not C list of places to go..never have been impressed with it.

In fact I was more impressed with a recent visit to the Sandwich Depot in Concord for breakfast then I ever was at the Red Arrow. I hope that clarifies
Haha. I agree not sure where the confusion came from in this thread but the sandwich depot is pretty good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2014, 09:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Dave - Thanks, I'll keep it in mind next time I ride my newish bike up Rt. 114. There is a good place in Warner, NH as well.

maybe some time we can get together for a combined ride. PM me.

Old 06-22-2014, 01:18 AM

489 posts, read 964,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
There is a good place in Warner, NH as well.
Are you thinking of Foothills? Unless something changed since the last time I was there (September 2013), bring dollar bill cash. They don't take cards or checks.

The food is above average, and the cinnamon rolls are amazing both in flavor and the giant size. It's like a loaf of bread.

-Mike

Old 06-22-2014, 06:33 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,494,957 times
Tried tuckers in hooksett on Saturday. Excellent!

Old 06-22-2014, 08:09 PM

611 posts, read 1,205,028 times
I love the Bradford Junction, but I agree, the pancakes are nothing to rave about. I hear the pies are amazing, but have not tried one yet. The service can be a bit subpar at times, but you cannot beat the price. The Junction is cash only as well.
I just tried the Foothills in Warner for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The food was good, but I like the Junction a bit better. I hear the cinnamon rolls at the Foothills are great too, but will have to make a trip back to try them. The Foothills is another cash only place, but they have an ATM inside. I found the service great there, but expect to spend more than at the Junction.
There are several restaurants in Sunapee, Mui, but the Bradford Junction is not one of them. It is named after the town it is in - Bradford. There is not much going on in Bradford, just nice scenery to view while driving through to whatever your destination might be.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:46 AM

489 posts, read 964,152 times
Hey now, Bradford has a nice Pizza Chef. The gluten free Mexican pizza is excellent too.

-Mike

Old 06-25-2014, 01:42 PM

611 posts, read 1,205,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ5150 View Post
Hey now, Bradford has a nice Pizza Chef. The gluten free Mexican pizza is excellent too.

-Mike
I never noticed their Pizza Chef. We always go to Charlie Mac's in Warner for pizza anyways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire