Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 01:33 PM

141 posts, read 282,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Don't worry, it will still be fine <g>.....I tried looking for the start date and of course I can't find it....even if they do start 4/1, I think you'd still be okay getting around....Make sure you check out Chutter's (the candy store) and the Village Book Store!
Dare, Aptor, Mtnflyer, Comet thank you all so much for all the information about New Hampshire! We are leaving tonight and will arrive at Boston Logan Airport Tomorrow! We will be driving all throughout beautiful New Hampshire! Looking forward to most of all Littleton, Lancaster and Hanover! bUT MOST OF ALL lITTLETON!

Dare, hope you and DH are well!

Thanks again!

Sandbarcreek!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 01:43 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,175,516 times
Sandbar - If you'd like to meet-up when you're in the area - you can contact me via DM here or email - I'll send you our phone number - Tried DM'ing you, but you aren't "enabled"!

Old 03-13-2009, 05:59 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,695,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandbarcreek View Post
Dare, Aptor, Mtnflyer, Comet thank you all so much for all the information about New Hampshire! We are leaving tonight and will arrive at Boston Logan Airport Tomorrow! We will be driving all throughout beautiful New Hampshire! Looking forward to most of all Littleton, Lancaster and Hanover! bUT MOST OF ALL lITTLETON!

Dare, hope you and DH are well!

Thanks again!

Sandbarcreek!
Very welcome! Weather report looks A-OK!!

Old 03-15-2009, 10:49 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,962,715 times
Thumbs up Sandbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Sandbar - If you'd like to meet-up when you're in the area - you can contact me via DM here or email - I'll send you our phone number - Tried DM'ing you, but you aren't "enabled"!
I tried DMing Sandbar as well but I think they never set it up, as my Dm's do not get through!

Anyway, Dare, I am certain Sandbar will love Littleton, as it is a great small town full of so much history and culture!

Old 03-17-2009, 02:49 PM

Smile Littleton & Hanover

Quote:
Dare, Aptor, Mtnflyer, Comet thank you all so much for all the information about New Hampshire! We are leaving tonight and will arrive at Boston Logan Airport Tomorrow! We will be driving all throughout beautiful New Hampshire! Looking forward to most of all Littleton, Lancaster and Hanover! bUT MOST OF ALL lITTLETON! Dare, hope you and DH are well! Thanks again! Sandbarcreek!
Hi Sandbar!

I know you are probably enjoying your vacation in Littleton but if you have a chance do log in, as many of your buddies on the board have tried to Direct Mail (DM) you, like Dare has.
Click on any of our names and you will be able to either email or DM us.

Have fun in Littleton & Hanover! Dartmouth is an awesome college!

Old 03-21-2009, 11:04 AM

141 posts, read 282,464 times
Default Littleton and more!

Hi Dare, Comet, Aptor & NH board members! Our stay @ the Sugar Hill Inn was sensational! Food was great too but on the very fancy level for us. Littleton is such a beautiful small quaint town. I could only imagine how good it looks in the late spring when everything is in bloom. Dare I am so sorry I did not check the board because we would have lovedf to meet you & DH! I have to figure out how to Direct Mail! By the way, we spoke with a realtor & soon will be making some offers!

Old 03-21-2009, 11:10 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,175,516 times
Hi Sandbar - I don't remember how to enable DM's, my settings maybe? Anyway, if you click on my name you can either DM me through this site or send me an email (both are enabled) - If I'd known you were ready to speak to a realtor, I would have given you the name of the guy we used and were very happy with

Sounds like you enjoyed yourselves and the area - one question - did you experience any ghosts????????

Old 03-21-2009, 08:30 PM

274 posts, read 952,294 times
Hey Sandbar! Great to hear you had fun. I can't wait to hear more about your trip.

To turn on DM, click on My Settings at the top in the blue bar. Then on the blue bar down the left side of the page, under Settings & Options click on Edit Options. In the second section down under Messaging & Notification, three sections down is Direct Messaging, you'll see the box that says Enable Direct Messaging. Just check the box and then scroll to the bottom of the page click on the button that says Save Changes.

Old 03-23-2009, 05:54 PM

Smile Littleton & Hanover

Quote:
Hi Dare, Comet, Aptor & NH board members! Our stay @ the Sugar Hill Inn was sensational! Food was great too but on the very fancy level for us. Littleton is such a beautiful small quaint town. I could only imagine how good it looks in the late spring when everything is in bloom. Dare I am so sorry I did not check the board because we would have lovedf to meet you & DH! I have to figure out how to Direct Mail! By the way, we spoke with a realtor & soon will be making some offers!
Hi Sandbar! So happy you and your hubby enjoyed your visit to New Hampshire! Yes, indeed I personally think it would have been a blast if you and Dare could have hooked up! I know I tried once but our trip to the North Country fell short of Littleton!

Was wondering if you took the back way to Hanover from Sugar Hill? It is a very pretty ride! Even during the winter months!

Yes, try to activate your setting so the gang can Direct Mail you!

Old 03-23-2009, 08:20 PM

7 posts, read 13,048 times
Smile Back Shed String Band alive & kicking!

Re - Friday night bluegrass - there is a link to this band's Myspace page (Back Shed String Band) on a new town website under Groups/Clubs - www.monroetown.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire