Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 02:29 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times

Advertisements

Let me know if that happens. I can bring rock locks, which most people never get a chance to shoot. (Flintlocks)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2013, 09:40 AM

5 posts, read 5,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthoskins View Post
Have you ever heard the sonic crack of a round flying past your head?
have you? i bet you have only heard a bullet whizz by from the target pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthoskins View Post
I've strapped on boots and walked patrols in foreign countries, have you?
again have you? done patrols with which unit? which foreign countries? i bet you are lying about your service

sorry to drag up a old subject but these posers need to be called out

Old 01-03-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoP91 View Post

again have you? done patrols with which unit? which foreign countries? i bet you are lying about your service

I just discovered this is a 2 years old thread..... You may not get the desired results.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:12 PM

1,274 posts, read 2,384,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoP91 View Post

Just curious - what leads you to believe he has not done these things?

He's a regular contributor, so he'll chime in eventually.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:45 PM

10,926 posts, read 22,008,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I just discovered this is a 2 years old thread..... You may not get the desired results.
Unless the desired results are people thinking he's another clueless newb that doesn't pay attention to post dates, in which case, result achieved!

Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
Unless the desired results are people thinking he's another clueless newb that doesn't pay attention to post dates, in which case, result achieved!
beats me....... Looks like he has a beef....

I read sgthoskins, so I am wondering what he will say when the time comes.

being of the Buck Skinner persuasion I can wait

Old 01-03-2013, 09:16 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,554,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveusaf View Post
Just curious - what leads you to believe he has not done these things?

He's a regular contributor, so he'll chime in eventually.
LOL. A longtime user with "sgt" in his username. A country that now has a lot of military vets who have seen conflict. Add me to the list of curious.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:43 PM

2,072 posts, read 6,698,959 times
The local paper? Do you fall for that BS? What does the LV review journal have listed? 2% of the crime of the day? I'm originally from NY. To all who are reading this, trust me- Las Vegas crime is indeed very high, just google the FBI info. Of course our local papers & news channels want Vegas to seem like a fine place to live. We are are horrible shape. I live in a nice neighborhood and of course we have our pockets of crime here & there. But when compared to NH Las vegas is a Zoo!

I have nothing against Mexicans- Illegals -yes! Go home!!! And The Illegal issue in NV is a big issue.

Yet, I respect your opinion if you feel safe and happy in Vegas. as for us- We want out!!! lol

My best to you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Someone doesn't read the local paper here. Crime has steadily gone down in this city with the recession, now isn't that a head scratcher!! We have the highest unemployment rate in the country, and you would think that we'd have the highest crime rate, not so. I'm shocked everyday, given the destitute people in this city, that I'm not mugged every week or my house hasn't been broken into once or twice a month. Head scratches!!!

As far as the illegals, not even 60 below zero weather is going to keep them from penetrating every corner of this country. Witness colder Minneapolis with their growing Hispanic community!

I have a Mexican rommmate, no work here for him anymore, and he'd willing to go to far north Ontario or Alberta to accept work. People don't understand that there's some mighty cold areas of Mexico. You can freeze to death in Mexico City with their altitude of 7200 feet or Zacatecas at 9000 feet up.

And those that suffer from SADD, like myself, New Hampshire would not be a safe place for them to live!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
The local paper? Do you fall for that BS? What does the LV review journal have listed? 2% of the crime of the day? I'm originally from NY. To all who are reading this, trust me- Las Vegas crime is indeed very high, just google the FBI info. Of course our local papers & news channels want Vegas to seem like a fine place to live. We are are horrible shape. I live in a nice neighborhood and of course we have our pockets of crime here & there. But when compared to NH Las vegas is a Zoo!

I have nothing against Mexicans- Illegals -yes! Go home!!! And The Illegal issue in NV is a big issue.

Yet, I respect your opinion if you feel safe and happy in Vegas. as for us- We want out!!! lol

My best to you all
Until post 71 yesterday this thread was 3 years old... You might not get a reply either... i am not going to look up which post for the paper...

Old 01-20-2013, 11:54 PM

17 posts, read 29,563 times
New Hampshire is a beautiful and safe place in which to live. If you can handle the cold winters, it is paradise. Why is crime low in NH? One of the reasons is the homogenous population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire