Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 08:54 PM

1 posts, read 2,641 times

Advertisements

Anyone go to female basic training from April 1990 to June or so? Unit was, I think C-2/39. Trying to find any of my battle buddies from then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2018, 10:24 AM

4 posts, read 8,498 times
Default Female e526 august 1987 fort dix nj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandeusen View Post
I was in b36 at ft dix. Started Basic in Nov 87 and finished AIT in 88 I am looking for anyone that either remembers me or Drill Sgt Jenkins OR Pvt Karen L Link. I too suffered at the hands of drill sgt's and to this day still suffer from ptsd/mst. There was a court martial I believe in 88-89 Cant remember as I suffer from long term/short term memory loss. My name is Marshall VanDeusen and my career ended from a medical discharge in 97 due to the extreme physical and pyscological problems that I endured thru the years primarily during basic training. If any of these names sound familiar OR you have a picture of drill sft Jenkins AKA First sgt Jenkins PLEASE send me a email minister_vandeusen@yahoo.com
Hello Vandeusen
My Name is Alonna Brown, I was in E526 in AUGUST 1987, I was a squad leader, the Drills also told us we were their frist group of females. My first Sarg. name was Jenkins, do not have a picture of him, but this is a description of him( BLACK MALE, ABOUT 33-34 YEARS OLD DURNING THE TIME, BIG BUILD AROUND THE STOMACH AREA, AND I BELEIVE HE WAS BALD) SOME OF THE DRILL SARGENTS NAMES WERE DRILL DERVIN, DRILL MOORE, DRILL SPENCER. There were several more. We were Sexual harassed all thru training, so bad that when we got to AIT AT FORT LEE VA, THE IG CAME AND DID AN INVESTIGATION. I AM SEARCHING FOR ANY FEMALES THAT WERE ASSIGNED TO MY UNIT E526 AND REMEMBER DRILL DERVIN, MOORE, SPENCER, JENKINS. I have been trying to find the ig investigation for years and cannot find. please contact me at BROALO12@OUTLOOK.COM IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEMALES.

Old 03-17-2018, 10:57 AM

Default Drill Sarg. Spencer August 1987 E526

Hello My Name is Brown, had AIT FORT DIX AUGUST 1987 DRILL SARG SPENCER WAS ONE OF MY DRILLS.DESCRIPTION ( SHORT MIXED WITH BLACK) SKINNY LITTLE MAN, RUDE LITTLE MANS SYNDROME. SEXUALLY HARRASSED, THE DRLLS EVEN FOLLOWED US TO FORT LEE VA, AND WAS AT THE NCO CLUB LOOKING FOR ALL FEMALE RECRUITS THAT HAD JUST LEFT BASIC TRAINING. CONTACT ME BROALO12@OUTLOOK.COM IF THIS IS HIM.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:20 PM

32,923 posts, read 36,323,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROALO12 View Post
Hello My Name is Brown, had AIT FORT DIX AUGUST 1987 DRILL SARG SPENCER WAS ONE OF MY DRILLS.DESCRIPTION ( SHORT MIXED WITH BLACK) SKINNY LITTLE MAN, RUDE LITTLE MANS SYNDROME. SEXUALLY HARRASSED, THE DRLLS EVEN FOLLOWED US TO FORT LEE VA, AND WAS AT THE NCO CLUB LOOKING FOR ALL FEMALE RECRUITS THAT HAD JUST LEFT BASIC TRAINING. CONTACT ME BROALO12@OUTLOOK.COM IF THIS IS HIM.
That member had only one post in 2015.

Old 08-14-2018, 10:46 AM

4 posts, read 9,558 times
i was in fort Dix in 88 and was punched smacked kicked and stomped to the ground in front of a lot of others in front of chow line because i did not take my cover off fast enough.i have more to tell.but need help finding out what i can do now.if you can help please email me at nicolicchia_926@yahoo.com.thanks i really wanted to serve i loved bassic untill this happend.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:03 AM

what can i do about it now?

Old 08-14-2018, 11:21 AM

in 88 when all this happend a young man in our building drank draino and jumped out the second story window he made it but was shiped out..... when all this happend me and three others were lined up with our platoon and the captian came to us and asked us to speak up about what was going on me and two others came foward and told what happend . afterwards one of us had a father on the airforce base high ranking.don't know what happend to him we never saw him again we heard he went to another base.the abuse kept on i was hurt in the chow line i was taken away by ambulance.what it comes down to before i could say or do anything i was e.l.s and they shiped e out. i felt disgraced.now when i see a person in uniform i feel bad.what can i do about this please someone help me....thanks

Old 08-15-2018, 11:15 AM

where can i get help i was also hit punch kicked.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmret View Post
looking for anyone that had sfc spencer as their drill sgt around 1986-1988 at ft. dix.
I had him, around that time, i remember when we got to Fort Lee Va. The IG CAME AND INVESTIGATED. EMAIL ME SO THAT WE CAN CHAT MORE. I FILED FOR MILITARY COMPENSATION FOR PTSD AND IT WAS DENIED, BUT WE WERE ALL SEXUALLY HARRASED/ ABUSED. BROALO12@ OUTLOOK.COM. BROWN

Old 11-27-2018, 04:27 PM

3 posts, read 3,614 times
I was at Fort Dix from February through July 1988
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia