Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2013, 03:51 PM

240 posts, read 422,910 times

Advertisements

The Grand Market Place is a waste of space and money. It should be revitalized with retail chain stores, fitness facility, a new Shop Rite, a restaurant (Olive Garden, TGI Fridays, Applebees, etc). That lot has so much potential, so many possibilities but it's being wasted on the less than lackluster market place. Moving the Pennsauken Mart to Willingboro may have seemed like a good idea at one point but it has become nothing more than an eyesore. Why didn't the township revitalize this lot like they did the Willingboro Plaza (now the Willingboro Town Center) which looks great!? I can't stand the sight of the GMP and would like to see it demolished and redeveloped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2013, 05:43 PM

7,780 posts, read 21,873,537 times
Actually its doing well. Its pretty busy on the weekends when its open. I don't think its going anywhere

Old 09-18-2013, 07:53 PM

240 posts, read 422,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgn87 View Post
Actually its doing well. Its pretty busy on the weekends when its open. I don't think its going anywhere
That's surprising because whenever I drive by there, there's hardly any cars in the parking lot. I was told that a lot of the vendors left. I would still like to see it put to better use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia