Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 PM

109 posts, read 125,316 times

Advertisements

What are some places that are so great you have to visit at least once a month?

Best pizza? Best sliders? Best cheesesteak? Best diner? Best record store? Best place to shop? Best park or site?

List 'em here. I'm always looking to try new places during my travels around the state.

Here's mine:

N Thai Palace - In East Brunswick (Route 18)

I'm not even a huge fan of Thai food, but the food here is just too amazing! I understand this place is also vegan and Halal friendly. The food is phenomenal. They are selling full lobsters for $16! They make the most amazing iced coffee and iced sweet tea. And the food is perfect every time I have gone.

Randy Now's Man Cave - Bordentown City, NJ www.mancavenj.com

This is a record store/collectible shop. I visit once a week to stock up on all the hard to find sodas that they sell. I also go to thumb through the many hard to find 7" and LP records in the store. Personally I am a collector of punk and rock records. Every week I go here the owner has new stuff in the shop that I'd typically only be able to find on eBay. They also sell lots of other out of the ordinary candy, bobbleheads, record players, magazines, books, shirts, etc. Fun place to go!

Nino's Pizza - North Brunswick, NJ

Been going here since I was a kid. In my opinion, this is the best New York pie you can get in Jersey. Place is small, nothing fancy about it. 2 generations have run this place, and the food has been consistently great. I do love the pizza, but when I go here I usually just get a sub. They are to die for. Perfect bread, the right amount of vinegar, everything very fresh. Great neighborhood place here.

Franco's Taqueria - Riverside, NJ

Upon moving to Burlington County, NJ, I found very little Mexican food. Until this place opened. The absolute best Mexican in Burlington County!

Winkler's Ribs - Morrisville, PA

Ok, so I am cheating by adding a PA restaurant. But this place is literally 1 block after the bridge to Trenton, and serves Trenton's need for a great rib place. It's a tiny spot, you will take the food to go. But this is the best rib place i've found outside of the South yet. The chef prepares racks of these delicious ribs right in front of you. Plus they sell pork bellies, catfish, and all sorts of Creole and Southern goodies that you just can't find authentically in these parts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey