Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2015, 07:07 PM

2 posts, read 2,086 times

Advertisements

Hi! I'm going to be a senior in high school next month. I've signed up for a career prep/high school shared program at the local community college where I go to their campus for half of the day in order to take classes.

On most school days transportation is provided (shuttle bus), but the college courses start a week before high school starts so I'll be driving on my own. The community college (Mercer) has a campus in West Windsor that I'll be going to on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays my class is being held at their Trenton campus. It's located at 102 N. Broad Street. Is this area relatively safe, and will I be able to park in a safe spot if the school's parking lot is full?

Also, what are some areas in Trenton that I should never even think about going near?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 08:28 PM

3,026 posts, read 9,055,277 times
The Kerney Campus of MCCC is located in downtown Trenton. Parking for the campus is free in local parking garages.

Mercer County Community College - Security Office

Contact the school (security) for specific locations.

There is no reason for you to spend any non school related time in Trenton.

My advice, get to class, learn lots, go home. Good luck with school!

Old 08-05-2015, 08:40 PM

2 posts, read 2,086 times
Thank you! I found out through google earth that it's really close to the government buildings, so I think it should be find around the time that I'll be there (11:45am-1:55pm)

Old 08-06-2015, 04:32 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
Yes, at those hours you should be totally fine for sure. sounds like you have done some good research!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: